MKR cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKR cues

So I've taken a gamble and ordered an MKR cue from Pakistan. Anyone heard of them or got any experience of their cues?

All I know is that ex-pro Hamza Akbar uses/used a MKR cue.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ok, that's pretty cool then. At least i know there is some quality/heritage there. All i can say is they were very easy and good to deal with, so hoping for the best

Comment

Can I ask how did you contact them, details of the cue, timescale for delivery, and (being cheeky) how much -ish

Comment

OK, so I contacted them via Facebook on their official site, then WhatsApp, told them what I wanted and they showed me what they had ready made or could do a custom order. I wanted something quicker (they quoted 10-12 days delivery) , so it's a 1 piece ultimate edition with titanium ferrule, 3 extensions, cue case and delivered to the uk. I don't wanna feel like a mug if I've been ripped off, so if you say what you think that's worth and then I'll let you know (ish) what I paid 😉

Comment

https://youtube.com/shorts/4e4MsnIcJd4?feature=share

Comment

LOL
              I don't know and happy you are not saying
              I hope it plays well for you, that is all that matter.

Don't forget the photos when you get it

How to add images to your TSF posts
              You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the “not a robot” checks quickly. There are other image sharing sites as well.
              ImgBB.com
              Click on "Start Uploading".
              Browse to the file and select it, click Open.
              Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
              Click "Upload".

Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".

Hover mouse over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
              Go to your TSF post and paste.
              You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.

Comment

Yeah I hope so too. I'll be honest, i don't think i've been duped and if the cue is half as good as it sounds then i'll be happy. Here's a cryptic clue on how much.... less than double the cost of the most expensive cue on argos.

Comment

Originally Posted by chipper1977 View Post
                  Yeah I hope so too. I'll be honest, i don't think i've been duped and if the cue is half as good as it sounds then i'll be happy. Here's a cryptic clue on how much.... less than double the cost of the most expensive cue on argos.
                  Delivered? Then it sounds a cracking deal for hopefully a cracking cue and set
                  Can't wait to see what you get

Comment

Yes delivered. which was probably about a third of the cost unfortunately

Comment

Nick Barrow did a quick review of these about 7 years ago. Scroll to about 5 mins 30 secs. Nice pair of Connoisseurs.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that video, nice to see some in the flesh

Comment

Really curious about this. Has OP received it yet? Be sure to let us know how it plays!

Comment

Sorry not received it yet, i'll send post pictures when i do but I think it'll be a couple of weeks at least unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                            X