Steve Davis teaches you how to select a cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Davis teaches you how to select a cue

Steve teaches us how to select a cue in Chapter one, in his old days! happy reading........

http://www.scribd.com/doc/10042078/S...er-Steve-Davis

Thanks so much
    It's great for the beginner like me

Comment

It's great advice for anyone and everyone, to be honest.
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Thanks- thats a great read. It also opens up the debate about Steve's cue. It's supposed to be a first edition ye olde ash but from the pics it clearly doesn't have the dark red shaft of a first edition. Maybe it's a second edition?? Come on Steve, if you see this let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

mchpddl1...... thank you so much for this article

on monday i was so close to callin quits to the game which i love (ok ive been playing since december but still wanna improve fast)... had a really bad session at my local rileys and felt like sh*t

but this whole article has opened my eyes, especialy aiming, i love the 7 reds round the black ball drill to understand 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4 ball shots

thanks once again mate

can anyone point me towards any other articles about picking your aim and what to be looking at (point of contact ect.)

Comment

Working...
          X