No announcement yet.

Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There you go!!! See you can teach me english i will teach you computer language!
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Cheers, bud
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
        There you go!!! See you can teach me english i will teach you computer language!
        You've got a deal, but I'm warning you, when I first started using a computer, smilies didn't exist, and when I first saw a computer, I was 16!
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

smiles always existed i remember using an amiga when i was like 5... Apparently when my dad started working with computers he was using a 32kb machine that took up an entire room and cost a quarter of a million pounds!
          sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Smilies are Bulletin Board Code, or BBcode for short.

The code exists for exactly these kind of platforms, i.e. forums/message boards. To allow users to express a form of emotion without words.

Read about it here.

Comment

that's probably the best looking cue ive ever seen

Comment

zx81 woz my first computer and cost the earth too....had a 'till reciept' like printer that cost over £200 too....no such thing as graphics back then......just keyboard symbols!!!!

happy days!!!

Comment

Snookerloopy08 - did you get my email??

Comment

what email? PM me

Comment

Working...
                    X