• Show
Clear All

What if i paint it red
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
      What if i paint it red
      Not with flames?!?
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

lol lol bloody flames again !!!!
        http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

You cant paint with flames keith... you'll burn the cue So much for your English lessons ha! Just out of interest if you add food colouring to your oil, could you actually make your cue bright red or green or something? (not that i want a red cue just wondering)

Comment

With food colouring, I don't know, but there are stains available for wood dying.

If you find a real, genuine 1st edition Thee Olde Ash cue then the timber is red, so you could decorate it with painted flames if your little heart so desires!
            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

It doesn't! I like my cues plain ash. Maybe with a laser cut picture on the butt wood stains are boring and would affect the finish wouldn't it? whereas i though food colouring would just be slightly siluted oil

Comment

I think it depends on the finish used.

I'll ask a cuemaker next time I'm speaking to one about the food colouring idea, it's so simple and seems so unlikely that I'm nearly certain it'll work!!

Comment

You mean this could actually be a good idea? I don't have many of those Has anyone got any cheap old cues they wish to experiment with? Floursescent cue...

Comment

Flamin' bollocks!

Comment

Oh come on, Can you imagine how Phsyched out ronnie would be if higgins turned up with a flourescent pink cue

Comment

If u had a cue with flames on it would bring a whole new meaning to a smokin shot!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          whatever you do it will yellow over time. wood ages.
                          you are right! but I hope someone will come up with "anti-aging" oil/cream for cues...!
                          Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Working...
                          X