Cue Extensions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Extensions?

i would to buy a mini butt and telescopic extension for a cue i have, the cue does not have the female joint in the bottom.

so i just want to know if i can purchase the two exts and also a brass female joint for the butt at the same time?

does anyone know where i could get these from?

you will need to have a base joint fitted to the cue, the people you use should also have the extensions for that particular joint. Prices vary, but i can imagine that you are looking at something around £70.00 perhaps. Where are you based, so i can give you some ideas on who to see around your area. :snooker:

Comment

the cue is from a local cuemaker who does have telescopic exts, i need to buy the female brass joinnt as well as the two exts, im based in county durham i can a cue maker called eddie ryder who has done stuff for jimmy white but i thought id try here first

Comment

ok, you do understand that base joints differ, you would need to get it from the same person you get your extensions from, that way you can guarantee that the thread is compatible for the extension.

Comment

yeah thats why im asking to see if i can get the brass joint off the person i get the exts off

Comment

i should imagine you can.

Comment

well i hope so thats why i started this thread to see if anyone can meet my needs or point me in the right direction of a cue maker or supplier

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
                well i hope so thats why i started this thread to see if anyone can meet my needs or point me in the right direction of a cue maker or supplier
                There are plenty of cue makers around, Trevor White, John Parris, Stamford Cuemakers, Mastercraft Cues etc. I'm sure most of these would fit the base extension socket and supply a min-butt and telescopic extension to match. You can get details by Googling most of these names.

Comment

Working...
                X