No announcement yet.

john parris cue extension needed badly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john parris cue extension needed badly!

my john parris large s.d extension was stolen last night. and i have a tournemant. at the weeekend. so if anyone who live in the south east. who is willing to sell one. please p.m or email my asap.

i need one fast.

ADR147 might be a good bet.. PM on here...

Comment

thanks for the reply. yeah i was considering doing that. but delivery would take to long. thats why i need to buy it off someone close to me.

Comment

Originally Posted by neddy Boi View Post
        my john parris large s.d extension was stolen last night. and i have a tournemant. at the weeekend. so if anyone who live in the south east. who is willing to sell one. please p.m or email my asap.

i need one fast.
        Where about's in the south east are you?
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

a town called bracknell. but can travell, but depends where abouts?

Comment

There is a guy on ebay selling a telescopic estension and a minin butt for JP.
            Maybe you can deal something there...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JOHN-PARRIS-TE...1%7C240%3A1318
            I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

yeah i checked that out earlier. buti need the extension for saturday. so delivery wouldn't make it in time. thatsthe only problem.

Comment

why dont you go to parris cues to get one ?

Comment

because i go to school. and the shop is to far away to get there after.

Comment

you could always try calling him tomorrow and tell him your situation, maybe he could send one out for next day delivery providing you're willing to pay the extra cost!

Comment

Working...
                    X