No announcement yet.

Who makes the best cue? or what are the top 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll need to have TW, MW and H&O next year so that I can judge them fairly...
    My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
      Ronnie is always changing cues. He snaps them, gives them away, doesn't feel happy with them... His current is that horrible (sorry ronnie but i hate it ) h&o
      May I know why you hate h&o cue? Your input here will be appreciated. Thanks.
      My cueing sucks

Comment

Nothing against H&O its those horrible Yellow splices
        Dunno what they are haven't got a clsose enough look but it looks horrible!
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Either it is 4 splices of tulipwood or olivewood...I guess...just can't watch it clearly in the youtube when he crashed Selby in the QF
          My cueing sucks

Comment

Doesn't look like Tulipwood... I love Tulipwood and every time I see Ronnies cue I think "Eugh"

Comment

Doesn't look like Tulipwood... I love Tulipwood and every time I see Ronnies cue I think "Eugh"
              LOL...eughh....I suspect it is olivewood...or any wood has almost the same colour like it...Ronnie should shave his "hairy" face anyway...very messed up...otherwise Higgins will win over him today... (sorry for the off topic).
              My cueing sucks

Comment

Other way around Ronnie will win if he doesn't shave
                http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=21304

Comment

Other way around Ronnie will win if he doesn't shave
                  http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=21304
                  Sorry off topic again...I've been to that thread and it is the funniest thread in TSF so far...loads of talented "artists" there...including you...LOL...have fun
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
                    Sorry off topic again...I've been to that thread and it is the funniest thread in TSF so far...loads of talented "artists" there...including you...LOL...have fun
                    I supposed you havent read my email which i have sent you few hrs earlier.
                    I think either you are a fraud or my email doesnt entertains you.

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                      I supposed you havent read my email which i have sent you few hrs earlier.
                      I think either you are a fraud or my email doesnt entertains you.
                      You need to be patient next time...don't be such a "pusher"...otherwise people will be affraid to buy things from you...!!!
                      My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
                        You need to be patient next time...don't be such a "pusher"...otherwise people will be affraid to buy things from you...!!!
                        It doesnt matter if i m pushy(items where i wanna sell) but i m honest with my words & actions(honest posts in the thread,rather than just wanna make my presence felt).
                        Last edited by willytan; 13 December 2009, 12:42 PM.

Comment

It doesnt matter if i m pushy but i m honest with my words & actions.
                          I am sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about...
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

It doesnt matter if i m pushy(items where i wanna sell) but i m honest with my words & actions(honest posts in the thread,rather than just wanna make my presence felt).

Comment

You shouldn't simply accused me fraud just because I was late replying your e-mail. I was in "kampung" and no internet connection there...so better behave nicely, whether you are selling the cue or not. That's not the right attitude to handle such a simple business...!!!!
                              My cueing sucks

Comment

Someone trying to sell a cue here? What cue?

What s going on?
                                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                                X