My new Trevor white cue has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cue

bit thick in sheffield caz which cue is for sale which is new 1 mind you i have had a very good drink lol

Comment

Hi Jim, I selling the cue the ash cue with the ebony and maple splices the one in my avatar picture.
      If any wants the cue lenghthen, I will get the work done at parris for them.
      Of course this will add around an extra £90 to the cost.
      My hope is that someone will take the cue as it is. The cue is really any one purchasing this cue will not be dissapointed.
      I'm going to start a new thread for this sale as there to much unrelated posts on here.
      Last edited by cazmac1; 27 November 2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Hi, This cue is very close to what I am looking for. For some or other reason I can't send a PM (new member?) Do I read correctly that you want 300 quid for the cue? Could you get in touch with me?

Comment

bro... you need 10post to PM...

Comment

Looks like I might even own this cue before then!!

Comment

Originally Posted by NTwoO View Post
              Hi, This cue is very close to what I am looking for. For some or other reason I can't send a PM (new member?) Do I read correctly that you want 300 quid for the cue? Could you get in touch with me?
              Thats correct £300, I am currently holding the cue for someone if that sale falls through I will contact you.
              Thanks for your interest.
              regards cazmac

This Cue is now sold
              Last edited by cazmac1; 5 December 2010, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X