New Range of Peradon Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Range of Peradon Cues

A new range of Peradon Snooker cues was released on September 1st. We have yet to receive the image catalogue so cannot post the images on my site as yet. There are lots of changes from the old range but some old favourites are still available.

I will put them on my site when I get chance, they also now have a range of 8mm tipped cues designed for 8-ball pool some of them look great as well.

Also the leather cases now come with flag designs if required, England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland at the moment, this is quite a nice innovation.
    Watch Exclusive Snooker Live & On Demand
    Freeview Snooker TV channel

I'd love to see them cases especially the England one. PLease post up when you get the images.

Thanks

Comment

No problem I will be adding them when I get chance

Comment

Have managed to upload the new range of 1 piece and 3/4 jointed cues from Peradon so far. Some nice new cues!

Peradon 1 piece snooker cues
        Peradon 3/4 jointed snooker cues

The 2 piece cues will be added tomorrow. Have a look around the site as well as we are clearing any of the old range that we have left at some good prices.

I will be adding the new flag cases tomorrow as well so you can all get very patriotic!

Comment

Peradon's flag cases are nice but I think there are nicer examples of the flag style cases around.
          MaXimumbreak - Where Everyone's a Winner
          It's now free to join!!!
          MaXimumbreak Snooker Store

Comment

You may be right but I am only aware of the Peradon one's at present, they are a new line from Peradon for 2006. Who else does them?

Comment

tt, i cant remember just now who else does/did them, but theres been a "few" versions about...

Comment

Stamford cues do a range of very nice leather cases with some flag designs.

Comment

Just a question for 'the teach'. Does Peradons new range of cues still come with a lacquer finish? For me, this is the one thing that detracts from their cues. It spoils the feel and makes the cue feel cheap and a lot of players don't like this finish on any cue, let alone some that cost over £100.

Comment

alright

ive just brought the peradon century 3/4 joint.
                    its a nice cue cost £95 and the peradon case cost £50

a good site is www.topcue.co.uk
                    :) Arron:)

Comment

arron b you should have bought from me I am cheaper and you would have got a discount for being a snooker forum member!

Cueman - The Peradon cues do not come with a lacquer finish at least not on the important part - the shaft. These are jut plain ash, lovely finish and feel, high quality materials.

Comment

Peradon must be jumping in on the action with the flag cases Semih! They are still nice looking though.

Comment

Working...
                        X