Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you think of this pyragon mastercue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think of this pyragon mastercue?

what do you think of this cue im using it as an experiment as i already have a parris cue but wanted to try something a bit heavier and longer ready for when i order my ultimate cue from parris in a couple of months time. so what are your opinions of this cue?
    Attached Files

I had the very same design but in maple, very nice cue indeed, but just couldn't get used to maple so sold it on. For the price you cant really complain at all.

Comment

yeah for the price proberly a good deal and shouldnt lose money on it ive played with the cue once which was last nite and it felt quiet solid i think it felt different with a cue longer than mine but see how it goes

Comment

I have had one 3 years ago. I am not happy that i sold it.
        The pyragon model is very nice indeed.
        mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Looks like a really nice cue, how mauch was it if you dont mind? What are the specs?

Comment

i think i got a good deal as i got it for a £115 and was only 2-3 months old at the time it weighs about 19 oz and is 58 inches long with a 9.5mm tip so after i have had a play with it and am ready to sell it on i reckon that ill get my money back on it maybe even make a little profit (would be nice)

Comment

very nice cue, whats the price of themnew

Comment

on the web site it sais Price: £178 ( Sale Price £165 ) the case is about 30 pound the mini butt is 12 pound and the butt extention is 30 pound i have had a little play with it now so im thinking of maybe putting the cue on ebay in the next week or 2 as i still favour my john parris and think this is a little bit heavy for me cheers

Comment

Working...
                X