Powerglide One Piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerglide One Piece

I have had my one piece Powerglide for a while and not used it that much and i play alot of Uk 8 Ball Pool what does everyone reckon to these cues its one of the old style cues made years ago everyone give me your feedback on how you think these cues are Thanks

Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
    I have had my one piece Powerglide for a while and not used it that much and i play alot of Uk 8 Ball Pool what does everyone reckon to these cues its one of the old style cues made years ago everyone give me your feedback on how you think these cues are Thanks
    Well I don't know about the one piece cue you have, but I've been using a Powerglide 3 piece English pool cue for about 15 years now, and I love it. I know they're not particularly expensive cues, but it has a lovely ash shaft and spliced ebony butt, and I wouldn't swap it for the world. In fact, if my house was on fire, the two things I'd grab on my way out (after the MRS of course) would be my Ibanez RS-1000 (electric guitar) and my Powerglide cue.

Lets hope it never comes to that though ay.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Lol i love my powerglide mate but its getting cracked at the butt end but its not affecting the cues playabilty so might just stick with it was playing pool the other week and saw someone using a connoisseur and now i want one so bad lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
        Lol i love my powerglide mate but its getting cracked at the butt end but its not affecting the cues playabilty so might just stick with it was playing pool the other week and saw someone using a connoisseur and now i want one so bad lol
        i have a conoisseur that i 3/4rd and cut down years ago and i cant find a better cue. Trevor White is currently making me a new cue to the powerglide specs, with an maple splice for personal reasons.

10mm tip
        ash shaft
        ebony butt
        3/4 jointed
        55 1/2 long
        solid as a rock

Comment

yes pal i would love to own that connoisseur i am in love with that cue wish i could have one would be a dream to play with like you say

Comment

Working...
          X