Cue Raffel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Raffel

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Yes
    44.93%
    No
    13.04%
    Maybe
    2.90%
    Depends on the cue on offer
    39.13%
    Last edited by cazmac1; 15 December 2010, 07:13 AM. Reason: spelling

Yes.. this could work work... :snooker:
    What happen when there are fewer entires than expected ??

Comment

Great Idea Peter . You could put a line saying that you must reach 200 raffle tickets otherwise cue will be withdrawn .
      Only problem i can see is getting all the money sent over to you . Also if 200 members don't buy a ticket , you have the other problem of returning the money .
      Anyway , stick me down for 5 tickets .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

You could make it in such a way that raffle starts once all places are taken
        You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

As others have said, could be tough to organise. I think you'd be best off to have 1 - 2 weeks where people indicate they will buy a ticket (without sending money) then 1 -2 weeks collecting the money (provided you get more than 200 promises) and only then if the numbers are right would it all go ahead... but having to return almost 200 lots of £2 could be a real pain to keep track of.
          "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
          - Linus Pauling

Comment

I think its a great idea

Comment

I dont see how anyone will know untill someone like yourself tries it out ?
              but im sure there are a good few members on here that would have more than the one go if it was an option !
              good luck if you do it though.

Comment

someone as suggested this before and if i remember right ferret locked the thread stating he would look into it making sure that if something like this did go ahead there where certain things that would need sorting out.

Comment

cool, i'd definitely be interested if the cue specs suit me.
                  When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Good idea,

make sure the paypal payment to cazmac1 is a gift otherwise there are fees involved! Is there an independent adjudicator when the raffle is drawn?

Comment

hell yea! this would be awesome and u could do one every now n then! xD id certainly buy some

Comment

I would buy a few if the specs were right .

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
                          Good idea,

make sure the paypal payment to cazmac1 is a gift otherwise there are fees involved! Is there an independent adjudicator when the raffle is drawn?
                          I was thinking of asking ferret to do the draw for the raffel If It went ahead. I dont think it would be to much hassell to refund money through paypal but the only reason you would do this is if you didn't hit your minium asking price.
                          I'm thinking of putting the JP ambassador cue that I have in the raffel. We could use the poll as a entry counter, put an entry paid box that members tick when they paid through paypal. Then every one can see how many entrys there are and how much money has been taken.
                          Last edited by cazmac1; 30 November 2010, 04:16 PM. Reason: more detail

Comment

Yes indeed great Idea, I'd be well interested......
                            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

raffel

why not pay out as a voucher valid for a cue maker then you can have cue made as you want,a tw or parris or dan shelton for us in england pool junkie in canada and so on

Comment

Working...
                              X