my new trevor white cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
    My aplolgies if i,m wrong , just going by what i was quoted earlier in the year when i ordered my cue .
    No worrys hotpot, I suppose there is such a think as inflation.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rayjayjam View Post
      Hi, Can you tell me how to get in touch with Trevor White please
      I,m seeing him Saturday if you want me to give him a message . Or his email is trevor dot white at virgin dot net .
      Last edited by hotpot; 10 December 2010, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
        I,m seeing him Saturday if you want me to give him a message . Or his email is trevor dot white at virgin dot net .
        Thanks very much for that
        Ray

Comment

Plain Ebony from Trevor is Around £300 Depending on Spec.

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
            i received my new trevor white maple, plain ebony butt cue yesterday. i just thought id share a short review and some pictures. firstly the wait we all know about the wait involved in a custom made cue, well my cue took slightly longer than first expected but still a lot shorter than trevors timescale of 24-28 weeks. my first impressions of the cue were great, it looks tremendous and feels great balancing very nicely at 18 inches. the cue itself has a very nice clean white maple shaft and a jet black ebony butt, the butt has two very small marks in the ebony but is naturally there and hardlys noticable. ive had a few frames with the cue and love the feel and finish on it, it really is a pleasure to play with. i made a small but decent break with the cue (48) but id only had the cue half an hour so shouldnt complain im sure ill start to make some decent breaks in the next few weeks. then last night i played my league game with it and won quite convincingly, it felt like had been my cue for years. perhaps a bit of a honeymoon period but i love the feel of it so far and can only recommend that anyone looking for a top end to consider something trevor white.

the specs are 57.5 inches, 9.5mm, 29.5mm,17 oz, bp 18 inches

thanks again trevor great work
            Really nice looking cue...... I like the plain ebony finish!!

seriously thinking about getting a TW!!
            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Beautiful cue you have there mate, plain ebony butts are always classy.

Comment

Cue looks really nice. I think if I went maple then I would have the jet black ebony. However I am an ash man, and the trev cue I have is my pride and joy

Comment

trevors prices went up in september i believe,

also the maple shaft is really good, it has the slightest of chevrons on it and run inline with the badge, they wouldnt show up on photograph, and when im down on my shot i cant see them for the table lights.

i was thinking about ordering a maple cue from either parris, wooldridge and tw. i would have ordered a special parris cue for £340 +vat as i couldnt justify paying an extra £200 for the same cue with ultimate wrote on the badge(they cant be £200 difference in quality). wooldridge via his vcm was £500 for this cue, then trevor quoted me £270 if i ordered it that month. then i was thinking about it for a while i read reviews, the price was i huge factor for me as i have a 1yr old son and have just bought my first house but the main reason i chose trevor over the others was how often he makes maple cues, now people may think all good cue makers will make a good maple cue and they would no doubt, but trevor makes so many i thought he would be most suited to build my cue.

i spent two years playing with different cues to find the one but they was always something not right for me, so i changed a little bit here and there and this cue feels right.

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
                    trevors prices went up in september i believe,

also the maple shaft is really good, it has the slightest of chevrons on it and run inline with the badge, they wouldnt show up on photograph, and when im down on my shot i cant see them for the table lights.

i was thinking about ordering a maple cue from either parris, wooldridge and tw. i would have ordered a special parris cue for £340 +vat as i couldnt justify paying an extra £200 for the same cue with ultimate wrote on the badge(they cant be £200 difference in quality). wooldridge via his vcm was £500 for this cue, then trevor quoted me £270 if i ordered it that month. then i was thinking about it for a while i read reviews, the price was i huge factor for me as i have a 1yr old son and have just bought my first house but the main reason i chose trevor over the others was how often he makes maple cues, now people may think all good cue makers will make a good maple cue and they would no doubt, but trevor makes so many i thought he would be most suited to build my cue.

i spent two years playing with different cues to find the one but they was always something not right for me, so i changed a little bit here and there and this cue feels right.
                    Thanks for the reply, you seem to have followed the same thought processes as I did, I think you made the right choice and I can't see how JP ultimate can be any better than your cue. I also find it funny how JP doesn't stock any maple cues. I personally think its all parts of his sells strategy.

Comment

Working...
                    X