Cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cues?

hi im looking to buy a new cue, how will i will know an ideal length of cue for me, can anyone help please..

Give your height, also lenght of your arm from the floor when you are standing upright will your arm along your side, make sure your fingers are pointing downwards.!!!! Very Important. If this is tooo much work, try buying a cue that is the lenght from the floor to your 2 inches above your nipples.

Note: not an expert
    Cheers, Rolly C. sends
    I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

hi thanks..i have a peradon and fletcher The Victor cue is it any good and is is worth anything ?

Comment

Hello,
        I dont know what it is worth, but i know that if it is tooo loooog or ttooooo shoooort it is not good for you. You are full of questions arent you.?????

Cheers.

Rolly C. sends

Comment

yeah but its the only way to learn or find good advice.

Comment

Cheers, Mate,

I am not razzing you, just an observation.

Play well,

Cheers, Rolly C. sends

Comment

Originally Posted by jimmyj View Post
              hi im looking to buy a new cue, how will i will know an ideal length of cue for me, can anyone help please..
              try as many different length cues as you can before you decide to buy one. :snooker:

Comment

I put many posts up on this subject and for me I've found the answer, but this is in part because of the lenght of time I been playing, and concerns both my grip and walk in. How long have you been playing? I ask this because in you fairly new to the game I don't think this matters to much as you will adapt to your cue, unless of course your very tall or very short,
                If your of medium height I think a cue of 57inch will be fine.

Comment

Something that I have recently changed in my game is where I hold the cue. I have started holding the cue further away from the butt and I find this not only helps my cueing but also my touch around the pink and black spot for screws and stuns.

Im 5"8 and my cue is 57.25 inches. I like the cue to be this length as it gives me the option to hold closer to the butt on longer shots or harder to reach shots. But as I say most of the time I am holding it about 3 or 4 inches from the butt

Comment

Originally Posted by EvilDealer View Post
                    Something that I have recently changed in my game is where I hold the cue. I have started holding the cue further away from the butt and I find this not only helps my cueing but also my touch around the pink and black spot for screws and stuns.

How did you manage to do this? I have tried this on a few occasions and it just feels to uncomrtable. How did you get past that?

Comment

Working...
                    X