Cash converters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash converters

I need to pick up a few OK cues next time I am in UK. (Strange to say that will be for Chinese New Year).

Does anybody think there would be much point looking in local pawn shops and similar places? Or are the cues in there more likely to be complete junk?
    王可

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
    I need to pick up a few OK cues next time I am in UK. (Strange to say that will be for Chinese New Year).

Does anybody think there would be much point looking in local pawn shops and similar places? Or are the cues in there more likely to be complete junk?
    Most probably junk. Good cues are sold to another player (or collector) who is looking for just that... a decent cue.

You only have to glance at the 'for sale' forum on this site to get an idea of prices. Still give it a shot tho, but I don't think you'll have much joy unless you really get lucky.

Comment

With a little bit of luck you might find a good bargain. Five years ago I've bought an old John Parris professional cue at lewisham cash converters for 60 quid. Three years later sold it on eBay for £320. Also you could check their website for any updates.

Comment

our cash convertors has had some bargains , but then people where selling stolen cues to them the bas@@@ds , i think now they have a good valuer and bargains are not to be had

Comment

Working...
        X