Can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help?

Hello all, I'm having to sell my Craftman cue for financial reasons as well as the fact that I can't get on with the 8.5 mil tip (I spoke to the fine chaps at Craftsman and they would have, had I not had to sell, built me a new shaft to go with the butt)......

I've asked my family to give me some cash for Christmas so that I might source a half decent replacement for it, which once I've added a little to it will be about £80 max and I was wondfering if any of you out there have a half decent at least 9.5 mil tipped cue sat doing nothing that you might not mind passing on to a snooker mad, eager to improve fella such as myself? I've put the work around locally to me too in the hope I might get a half decent replacement for now. I still have my old Riley but I tried using it the other night and after playing with the Craftsman for a few months it feels truly awful, whih was reflected in how badly I played with it.

A long shot I know but worth a try I guess.

The last shot I'm likely to play with it was a cracking long black to win a doubles match on Monday night which was pleasing as I'd lost my last 4 singles matches on the black!
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

DWOT , i have a nice U T cue for sale for £125 . I know its over your budget but i would prepared to accept the £80 and the rest when you can afford it after christmas .
    I,m sorry i could,nt seel it cheaper but i would be way out of pocket if i did .
    Pics can be seen in my photo albums .

Comment

Forgot to add that i also have a mastercraft that you could have for £100 on the same terms . Pics can be seen on T W cue for sale album .

Comment

Cheers, I'll go and take a look.

Comment

Seems nobody wants to pay £140 for a lovely Carftsman cue, with extension, butt and Lewis and Wilson case......

IF it doesn't sell I'll have to stick with it until I can afford to get a new shaft built for it...

Comment

Working...
          X