No announcement yet.

Robbed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd go with that. Some of the least playable cues I have seen have been tombstones and burwat champs.

I've never seen a bad ye old ash but I've only seen a few.

Comment

There are still some good people out there good on ya jb134. And sorry for the loss of your cue hopefully you will get on with the 1 thats been givin to ya.

Comment

Nice one John.................. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
          I'd disagree there, I've had several and would say only one plays well the others were/are very whippy. I think you two were both lucky!
          I have to agree, i have a tombstone and it is whippy. i have seen about 8-10 of these cues over the years and all but one i would say has been playable.

Comment

Well fellow forum members my good samaritan jb134 has indeed been as good as his word. I received the old Riley disc cue the other day and would personally like to thank him from the bottom of my heart. I played my first practice session today with it and it is a really nice cue. Although a slightly smaller tip and a bit whippier than my old cue I got on pretty well with it and look forward to many more hours of getting used to it.
            Thank you again John.....a true gent.

Comment

Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post
              Thank you again John.....a true gent.
              He is indeed, leaving himself out of pocket to help someone else.

Comment

Am glad the cue arrived eventually mate an hope you enjoy playing with it for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                X