£50 cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by the_paz View Post
    yeah i know, very pleasantly surprised, it's a lovely cue and hits the ball really well, will be sorry to see it go to be honest.
    Any more to sell???????
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

yeah i've got some more which will be going on soon, pretty much getting rid of them all.

my job takes me round the pubs and clubs and i've just picked them up over the years.

lets see, there's 2 more powerglides, 1 ash, 1 maple, again really nice playing cues, the ash shaft is pretty much straight grained all the way through, you just dont get them like this anymore, and if you did, you'd pay an absolute fortune.

a very old butterfly spliced cue with an aged honey ash shaft, again lovely to play with.

a very old riley tombstone, again with a aged honey ash shaft, which is very slim all the way through, dont know if i'll sell that though as it was my cue for many years?

2 very old bce cues, one 3/4 and one 1 piece, ash shafts, when bce made some really nice playing cues, both handmade.

a very old burroughes and watts cue with it's original metal case, 1 piece, ash shaft, very good cond.

Comment

Originally Posted by iancafc View Post
        cheers for responses im gonna wait to buy a parris now as you get better vaue for money and you can try them out before u buy
        that is nonsense.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

yeah, somehow i never thought i'd see the words parris and value for money in the same sentance lol.

Comment

Working...
          X