hunt & o byrne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunt & o byrne

Hi all,I have just got my hands on a hunt and o byrne cue.I've put up pictures for you to see. The cue is not for sale I just wanted to share the pictures as I know how much interest there is in h&o.I am told it was made in 1991 and is similar to the cue jimmy white used.if pictures are not shown you can see them in my profile
    Last edited by sfmcar; 19 January 2011, 06:04 PM. Reason: some members cant see pictures

Classic cue there mate . Well done on your purchase .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Thanks Neil Im undecided if I will start using it now or wait until the Irish 8 ball pool finishes in a few months as it usually takes me quite a while to get used to a new cue.

Comment

Where have you put the pics mate ???

Comment

im new to this posting pictures but on my screen the pictures are shown in the first post im not sure why you cant see them.can you see them in my album if you go into my profile???

Comment

There is no album in your profile either
            Maybe you did what cally did, and have marked it as private ?? meaning only your friends can see it ?? if you can find a box somewhere to tick as public that may work
            Edit, yeah if you click on "edit album" you will see a box to tick as "public" then click submit, that should sort it
            Last edited by jrc750; 19 January 2011, 05:39 PM.

Comment

ill try that I wonder how neil got to view them

Comment

Can the album be viewed now I clicked public in the edit album page ???

Comment

Yes that worked
                  Nice cues indeed

Comment

Are you def sure its from 1991?

Most of the HoBs iv seen from this period either had a chrome chamfered joint (Like on Matthew Steven's cue) or spirolok.........but im sure there must have been others.

Comment

Nice Cue that m8. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by circle View Post
                        Are you def sure its from 1991?

Most of the HoBs iv seen from this period either had a chrome chamfered joint (Like on Matthew Steven's cue) or spirolok.........but im sure there must have been others.
                        No I aint definite but the person I got it from taught it was that year do you think it is earlier or later??

Comment

My guess would be later - but i cudnt say for certain. Its possible it could be a bit earlier that 1991!

Comment

Originally Posted by sfmcar View Post
                            No I aint definite but the person I got it from taught it was that year do you think it is earlier or later??
                            Jimmy played and currently paying with john parris cue. His cue always has very long butt and never play in the matches with Hunt and Obyrne cue.
                            I also asked his cousin Lee in south london and he confirm that jimmy always used and using John Parris cue. Your hunt and obyrne has normal 22" or 23" butt. Jimmys Butt arround 27-29" mate. Stop messing around that this cue has been used by Jimmy White. F..g bull ****.

Comment

Originally Posted by kezman View Post
                              Stop messing around that this cue has been used by Jimmy White. F..g bull ****.
                              Why don't you try reading posts properly before you start slagging members off?

Originally Posted by sfmcar View Post
                              Hi all,I have just got my hands on a hunt and o byrne cue.I've put up pictures for you to see. The cue is not for sale I just wanted to share the pictures as I know how much interest there is in h&o.I am told it was made in 1991 and is similar to the cue Jimmy White used. If pictures are not shown you can see them in my profile
                              Last edited by MattCash; 19 January 2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X