No announcement yet.

Hunt & Osborne cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wicked looking cue mate....... I hope its the one you've been looking for!!:snooker:
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
      Thanks for kind words Stu. On my way to get some coaching lessons and then back to my club for couple of hours of practice :snooker::snooker::snooker:
      So Bloody exited I am.

Talk to ya latter regards the case bud. Have a nice evening.
      So how did it go?

Comment

Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
        Hi inoffthered. Don't get me wrong it was a really a good solid cue and i really liked It but it turned out to be way to heavy for my liking so it was sold . Regards round butt... I used to play with cue that had a flat therefore decided to go back.

As soon as I've picked this h&o cue up I felt WOW!!! What an amazing piece of craftsmanship this is !!! Finish on it is nothing like I've seen to date, all splices are all millimetre perfect,taper on the shaft feels lovely and balance felt spot on to. I think it was a love from the first sight ;-)
        I've traveled 360 miles to pick it up and I think it's absolutely worth every mile I've traveled.

Cheers
        147alltheway! You sold this cue already! What's up man? What are you using now? ( no Caz 2.0 )

Comment

Working...
        X