No announcement yet.

Who wants Ronnie's actual cue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat do u mean £75k his first asking price was £2 million and its rude to sell a gift full stop let alone for a huge mark up

Comment

Nice wind up, But expensive that photo pact cost around £12 I think.

Comment

I personally doubt its the cue that Ronnie gave away myself. I remember that cue and to me the grain doesn't look right from what I remember of it. Its all well and good this guy putting up a video of the occassion, I remember watching it live all those years ago but its still not actual proof is it! As there are so many fraudsters and fake items on Ebay I'd never take a risk of paying such a sum of money without some kind of assurance its the genuine article and I doubt this guy can provide that.

We see a video of a kid receiving a cue, the only way I'd trust this is genuine is for this seller to put up a picture of himself now with the cue so we can at least see if he resembles the same person. The user name is soudi123 and is from Leicester so that to me sounds like he could be an asian guy which this kid wasn't judging from the video footage, also his youtube username dmassoudi doesn't sound too English like does it! So someone ask him to put up a picture of himself holding the cue now, that would answer a few questions!

Comment

Originally Posted by jonnylovessn8ker View Post
          what were the extended wood splicings? judging from the videos on youtube, it was definitely not jet black ebony.
          i think its some sort of rosewood or padduke i think

Comment

its back on there for starting bid of 4,500 which i dont think is that bad for a cue that would cost just short of a grand normally.
            Stun Run...The shot you can't teach

Comment

Originally Posted by thedynamite View Post
              its back on there for starting bid of 4,500 which i dont think is that bad for a cue that would cost just short of a grand normally.
              Halve it and I think it'd be just about fair, providing it is genuine.

Comment

IMO it's a joke, ronnie has had more cues than hot dinners and puts no stock in the cue hence why he gives them away.
                Good luck to the guy if someone is prepared to pay that kind of money. For me the only cue that would be worth that kind of money would be SH old cue.

Comment

Still not selling....I wonder why?
                  I have asked him how can he prove it is the cue given to him as he does not have a letter from Ronnie or JP and a photo of him with the cue and Ronnie?
                  He just said that is him in the You-tube clip!
                  Trouble is without provenance he has no chance of selling it for much more than a new one.

Comment

its very easy to prove - its just not worth the money 2k tops IMHO
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

You say 'easy to prove' Just how and how does the person who buys it prove where it came from without any provenance?

Comment

all you have to do is call j p up and ask him about it he will tell you if it was ronnies are not tell him the number .

Comment

Working...
                        X