China made cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China made cue

Anyone using China brand cue & any comment ??

i was using a myx cue, got a 3/4 cue with minibutt and telescopic extension, in aluminium case, cue looked lovely but was naff to play with, sounded hollow everytime i hit a ball, i got what i payed for really £60

Comment

The price of Chinese made cue may vary from few hundred to few thousand hkdollars. A well made Chinese cue could be as good as any from the top cuemakers you can seek from the market. All down to your needs and budget really.

Comment

Originally Posted by Straight strike View Post
        The price of Chinese made cue may vary from few hundred to few thousand hkdollars. A well made Chinese cue could be as good as any from the top cuemakers you can seek from the market. All down to your needs and budget really.
        I want to try the middle level and budget about few hundred, have any suggest (CX & LP better ?? )

Comment

if you have a few hundred to spend try craftsman cues or mastercue or pm unclevit on here, can maybe get you a good o'min cue

Comment

I am looking for 1pc maple cue (58" & weight ~18oz), craftsman have any choice onhand ?

Comment

If you are from Hong Kong, the shipping cost of craftsman cue alone may well over your budget. Try to contact Brother 4 on this forum, he's the sole agent of LP cue in Hong Kong. CX cues are rare. BS cues are cheaper than LP and they are OK too. A friend of mine ordered a custom made BS for 600-700 hkdollars. You can find more info from their website.

Comment

Originally Posted by christigger1 View Post
                I am looking for 1pc maple cue (58" & weight ~18oz), craftsman have any choice onhand ?
                you need to custom made for a 58" cue, normally it's 57" , hundreds RMB for a middle grade cue is ok .
                woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

How much is this cue ??

Comment

i play with a JX cue and its absolutely fine, had it a couple of years now, still straigh as it should be... just dont use the crap tip they come with bit of oil on it once a year.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                      i play with a JX cue and its absolutely fine, had it a couple of years now, still straigh as it should be... just dont use the crap tip they come with bit of oil on it once a year.
                      I just buy 1 set CX cue (Cue + 6" Ext. + Case)cost said HKD~$800 , that feel great and well balanced

Comment

I saw a few in Kwangchou China, should be much cheaper. Did you buy them from a guy on Uwant?

Comment

I saw a few in Kwangchou China, should be much cheaper. Did you buy them from a guy on Uwant?
                          Yes.. I buy from uwants forum ^^ you from HK too ?? you buy the CX too ?

Comment

I don't have a CX, just saw some in China 2-3 years ago. First time buyer? It's good to have your own cue.

Comment

I don't have a CX, just saw some in China 2-3 years ago. First time buyer? It's good to have your own cue.
                              I feel quite good, CX Cue power and ball control is better than Thailand's cue similar to JP cue

Comment

Working...
                              X