X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New baby...Hunt&Osborne

Hi. Proud new owner of this beauty
    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...mp-Osborne-cue
    (Bought it from "pete147" - thanks mate!)
    One of the best cues I have played with! finish and attention to details are second to none.
    Only cue which is at the same level in terms of playability and finish is my beloved Trevor White.
    Could be the one if its butt diameter was thicker (its just under 29mm) and I play with 30mm-30.25mm
    Hope I will get use to it as the shaft is perfect!!! with great Taper. Here are some pics which "147alltheway"previous owner sent me - thanks.
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

nice looking cue, i am sure you will enjoy it.

Comment

Congratulations mate, it is a beautiful cue!
      On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
        Congratulations mate, it is a beautiful cue!
        Agreed. Awesome cue!

Comment

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
          Hi. Proud new owner of this beauty
          http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...mp-Osborne-cue
          (Bought it from "pete147" - thanks mate!)
          One of the best cues I have played with! finish and attention to details are second to none.
          Only cue which is at the same level in terms of playability and finish is my beloved Trevor White.
          Could be the one if its butt diameter was thicker (its just under 29mm) and I play with 30mm-30.25mm
          Hope I will get use to it as the shaft is perfect!!! with great Taper. Here are some pics which "147alltheway"previous owner sent me - thanks.
          i used to own it mate, nice bit of timber, had few bad games with it and let it go, wish had kept it now, but am on look out for another

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
            i used to own it mate, nice bit of timber, had few bad games with it and let it go, wish had kept it now, but am on look out for another
            Stop blaming your cues mate... :-) btw, I think you were the first owner and changed ut from 29mm to 28.6mm. right? wish you didn't...as its the only thing i would have change on this perfect cue.

Comment

Loverly Cue m8.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
                Stop blaming your cues mate... :-) btw, I think you were the first owner and changed ut from 29mm to 28.6mm. right? wish you didn't...as its the only thing i would have change on this perfect cue.
                yeh thats what i regret now lol, no it had a round butt, i just changed it to a flat, oh and was 59 inches long and had it shorted to 58.

u will get used to it mate, most if not all ozzys av had have thin butts anyway

Comment

yeh thats what i regret now lol, no it had a round butt, i just changed it to a flat, oh and was 59 inches long and had it shorted to 58.

u will get used to it mate, most if not all ozzys av had have thin butts anyway
                  What is ozzys?!
                  Anyway, Will let you know how it goes. if wont get used to it will sell it back to you... lol

Comment

osborne cues, known as ozzys for short lol
                    na mate am sure you will get used to it, give it more respect than i did

Comment

osborne cues, known as ozzys for short lol
                      na mate am sure you will get used to it, give it more respect than i did
                      Will try mate - its really lovley cue! shaft is 10/10

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                        Loverly Cue m8.

Gaz.
                        Thank you m8 - and thanks to all others

Comment

Working...
                        X