Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help PLease

Hi All,

New to forum and after a little advice. I am looking to buy a new cue, and would like to 'try before i buy'. I live near Peterborough, does anyone know of a sports shop etc that has a decent selection of cues, and is not too far away - about an hours drive.

Budget up to £150.

Many thanks for any help.
    Simon

Originally Posted by Tabbers View Post
    Hi All,

New to forum and after a little advice. I am looking to buy a new cue, and would like to 'try before i buy'. I live near Peterborough, does anyone know of a sports shop etc that has a decent selection of cues, and is not too far away - about an hours drive.

Budget up to £150.

Many thanks for any help.
    Simon
    There is a place in peterborough called drinkwaters but they only reall stock peradon or cheap cues.

I am sure you get a decent peradon from there. Maybe google them, I think they have a website.

If you are willing to up the budget and order a custom cue, you are on the doorstep of Robin Cook in stamford.

Comment

If you live near Peterborough then Stamford,Coutts and Robin are all within range.Expensive but quality through and through.They can make any cue to any spec (within reason) but I do not know what stock they hold.Best advice,phone them.You will have to up your budget though if you go "custom".
      Last edited by old school; 11 May 2011, 03:06 PM. Reason: addendom

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
        If you live near Peterborough then Stamford,Coutts and Robin are all within range.Expensive but quality through and through.They can make any cue to any spec (within reason) but I do not know what stock they hold.Best advice,phone them.You will have to up your budget though if you go "custom".
        you would have to blow that budget to bits!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
        X