Master Cue Tudor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Cue Tudor

I have just purchased a mastercue tudor and was wondering if anyone had had any experience with one? Or just any mastercue in general.
    Thankyou

I have played several with mastercues and ironically a machine spliced tournament cue was the one of the best cues I have played with.
    I tend to find the shafts on these machine spliced mastercues to be very solid and responsive.
    Great value for money these cues.
    All the best with your new cue mate.
    Is it with the plain black ebony butt.
    My deep screw shot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Yeah it is the one with plain black ebony. I paid £89 for it and it felt really good in the shop when i had a knock around with it. Not had a chance to get down the snooker hall but im looking forward to trying it properly!

Comment

I just bought my second Mastercue. First one was PB4 with ash shaft and it really was a great cue. The one im using right now is a M1 with maple shaft and it's slightly whippier so needs a lot of practice to get used to but definitely value for money.
        "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

Hi There,
          I have Dealt with over 300+ Master Cues not many Machine Spliced but the ones I have had have been great and as I have said Many of Times before Great Value/Quality for Money Master Cues.
          There was a few Problems with the Master Cue Joints around 6yrs ago but Ukrit Owner of Master Cue Sorted it and now they are Great and No problems with the Past 100+ Cues.

Gaz.

Comment

Cheers gaz that's good all I wanted was something reliable that plays well really. What difference does mine being machine spliced make as opposed to hand spliced?

Comment

I had a Master Tournament cue for 5 years which I lost. Didn't realise just how good a cue it was until trying to replace it. Haven't found anything as responsive. I now have a Mastercue Millenium which is hand spliced and considered to be a nicer cue than the tournament range, I would go back to my old cue in a heartbeat though if I could. Machine spliced cues are quite unfashionable but there is no reason why they can't play extremely well.

Comment

Originally Posted by thekingbasil View Post
                What difference does mine being machine spliced make as opposed to hand spliced?
                Nothing
                No difference in the playability just aesthetic.
                My deep screw shot
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Working...
                X