Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to buy a cue for approx 60 pounds, and ship to Norway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy a cue for approx 60 pounds, and ship to Norway!

Hi.. Looking for some help here

As there is only one snooker shop in Norway, with limited stock and high prices, I'm looking for a cue in the UK.

Price: around 60 pounds, though if they can ship as a gift I can manage around 80 (25% tax fee.. )

Cue: I'm a bit of a newbie, so I guess an allround medium medium cue would be great. Haven't tried many cues, but I did like the one that were a bit heavier than the other cheap saloon cues.

An extender and cue case would be nice to have too.

Are there any friendly UK people who can help through the wealth of cue shops, or at least give me a good place to start?

Thanks

Hi & Welcome!

I know it is above your budget but I have a Cue Craft Marksman Package arriving this week that I will be looking at £110 plus delivery that includes a cue with a cracking shaft, telescopic extension and aluminium case.

This is a great deal and certainly value for money if you could stretch your budget.

Good Luck
    On Cue Facebook Page
    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

I think you will struggle to get a good cue for your budget. Maybe save a little more and get a good cue first time round.

Stupree is selling just what you after I think.

Comment

Thanks for the posts, guys!

A couple of questions for you, Stupree

What will the delivery price be (Norway)?
        Is it possible for you to ship as a gift?
        What are the possibilities for buying two or three? (some discount maybe? )
        Are you a sales representative or something? (Sorry if I'm being inpolite, but shopping on the Internet CAN be a bad experience )

Comment

Originally Posted by asbjorng View Post
          Thanks for the posts, guys!

A couple of questions for you, Stupree

What will the delivery price be (Norway)?
          Is it possible for you to ship as a gift?
          What are the possibilities for buying two or three? (some discount maybe? )
          Are you a sales representative or something? (Sorry if I'm being inpolite, but shopping on the Internet CAN be a bad experience )
          Hi, I am not a sales representative just a person who was searching for a decent cue and decided to buy cues, try them and sell on the unsuitable ones. I have since found the cue but can't stop buying and selling cues During this time I have sold and shipped cues to various places around the world and am happy that the new owners are pleased with their cues and if not I have always sorted this out to a point which we are both happy. A few members here can confirm this.

I will contact my shipping company today to confirm price as their online service is not calculating a price for me.

I am happy sending the cue to you marked "return to customer after repair"

Two or Three is possible and it would provide good value from your shipping costs.
          On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Shipping to Norway is a reasonable £35 based on the dimensions and weight of a One Piece Cue and case mate.
            On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Allrighty. I'll PM you, Stupree.

Comment

Working...
              X