Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £50 max to spend on first cue

Hi all,

I have a max budget of £50 to spend on my first cue. I got bought one form Argos for my Birthday a Riley Paul Hunter 3/4 joint cue model no. RIL-107. Going to try it at the local club on Wedensday but have reciept so I can take back if it is no good. What would you guys recommend? Please be gentle

Thanks

Steve

Originally Posted by ollysteve
    Hi all,

I have a max budget of £50 to spend on my first cue. I got bought one form Argos for my Birthday a Riley Paul Hunter 3/4 joint cue model no. RIL-107. Going to try it at the local club on Wedensday but have reciept so I can take back if it is no good. What would you guys recommend? Please be gentle

Thanks

Steve
    Mastercue Tournament/Tudor series.
    Comes with a butt joint, clever move by Mr Ukrit imo.

Comment

Originally Posted by lbs
      Mastercue Tournament/Tudor series.
      Comes with a butt joint, clever move by Mr Ukrit imo.
      not a bad suggestion at all lbs

great value cues!

Comment

Always good to get a relatively keep cue for a first. I would agree with price, anything over £50 would be too much for a first cue imo.

You can get some good cheap cues in JJB, have a look there
        You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Anyone considered Master Billiard Suppliers? I have their cues and they seem pretty good; it's a two piece though, doesn't really bother me.

Comment

If I was spending £50 I'd look for a second hand stick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X