dunns cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dunns cues

hi everyone im a newbie to the forum and ive been looking for a new cue seen one i like on dunns website what do you guys think any good??? grateful for any info

""dunns cues in genral""

Comment

use the search function and you'll see plenty of reviews.
      Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

You will see mixed reviews on this site.

Based on my own experience and the most recent reviews. I would buy one but bear in mind there is plenty of other good cue makers as well.

Comment

im only an average player so im only looking to spend £100-£150 and dunns is the first cue (ronnie replica) ive come across in my price range thanks for the advice tho

Comment

You can get a custom cue from Andy travis for the top end price of your budget, i would go for andy before the dunns i think...

Drop andy a PM (trav on here) and ask a few things on what your looking for etc.

Some great reviews on andy's work here.

Comment

HI i have purchased a few Dunn Cues and to me they are very good for the price

Comment

Agree with Cally, Andy Travis highly recommended, i have one of his cues myself, superb quality, in your price range and Andy is great to deal with!

Comment

i just ordered the mark williams cue, how long did it take for your cue to arrive, also did you have to pay the vat. i have read mixed reviews but hope i get a good deal... vernon has been very helpful, but its not like i can pop to hong kong if there somthing wrong with it, any response will be appreciated..

Comment

I once knew a bloke who played with a Dunns cue, it seemed nice. Hope you like your one :snooker:
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

ive emailed them twice with no reply,,, ive decided to get a second hand cue as it will only be a spare anyways

Comment

i had that sometimes but as soon as vernon gets on hje computer he will answer you., when he answered found him very helpful,
                        Last edited by markyd; 17 December 2011, 10:47 PM.

Comment

soemtimes email goes to Junk for security reason, it happened to me before.

Comment

well folks thanks for all the advice and help on this thread and on others about a new cue, im going to pick mine up this afternoon from stu at greenbaize decided to go for the mastercue conno, it was either that or the rocket

Comment

Nice choice pal. Well done and hope you play well with it

Comment

Working...
                              X