Question about Mark Allens cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cally View Post
    If anyone looking for a butt protector give these a go, gotta be worth a punt for a couple a quid eh. i'm gonna get the nickel dome one for a looksy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Snooker-Po...item4ab2857301
    All sounds very gay to me. lol

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
      All sounds very gay to me. lol
      Hoooo ark at 'er.......

Homophobic eh?.....LMAO.

Bet you've seen a few butt plugs in ya time eh fella....

And no. i'm not chasing you before you ask...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
        Hoooo ark at 'er.......

Homophobic eh?.....LMAO.

Bet you've seen a few butt plugs in ya time eh fella....

And no. i'm not chasing you before you ask...
        Put it this way potting the brown is not my favourite shot

Comment

Why dont they also consdier going into designing jewellery (rings, ear rings, chains...etc) for the general public, rather than trying to focus on only snooker players? I think these kind of design does not really work well with snooker players in general as they are more conservative but may be well received by people who are more into fashion who like to wear big silver jewelry, or bikers and so on. In my humble opinion, they can still try to make something for snooker players, but no need to make this their major target market.
          But if they really want to promote this among snooker players, I think someone like Judd Trump would be perfect as the face of the product as I feel that it is a product more suitable for the young and fashionable who like to look "bad" and be different.
          A lot of silver jewellery sell for lots of money--like Chrome Hearts--but of course you need to be unique and it will take a lot of effort to brand your name and image. With all the effort and money invested, seems like an overshot to try sell only chalk holders and some butt plugs to snooker players.
          There is a very big market out there in the fashion industry for this type of thing, the snooker makert is much smaller and I am not sure if it is really the right target...
          I also feel that the chalk holder would be very well received in the US among US pool players. I am not too sure about the butt plug because most cues are already balanced a certain way and adding a piece of metal in the butt would for sure upset the balance, which a lot of players may not like. But I think the chalk holder with skulls is pretty "bad ass" and should go well in the US. A lot of pool players carry around with them USD$800+ leather cue cases with several thousands worth of cues inside their cases. It is a very different market.
          Last edited by poolqjunkie; 6 January 2012, 07:58 PM.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
          X