Mike Wooldridge Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wooldridge Cues

I have recently been comtemplating paying for a Mike Wooldridge Cue.
    To me, it's a fair chunk of money to invest so I was just looking for people's views.

Thanks.

I'v used 4 Woolridge cues, The quality and finish is second to none.
    Very nice cues highly recommended!
    My deep screw shot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

if you do a search for this make you will hit many posts but to summarise:
      they are probably the best cues in the world and you wont go wrong with one.
      there are other makes that are also considered up there as the best but as usual with anything snooker it does come down to personal preference, experience and taste.

my view - "you wont go wrong" your choice :snooker:
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

if you know what you are looking for in a cue, it will be money well spent.....

Comment

picked one up recently it,s the best hitting cue iv,e had in years, really responsive it does what it,s told , cant speak highly enough about it

Comment

Agree with all the above. It " feels " great tto play with )whatever feel means). You can feel the quality and craftsmanship in your hand and is the nicest cue I have played with.

Comment

Mike's custom cues are very consistent and his craftsmanship is the very best. With some cues it is hit and miss, but Mike's cues are rock solid.
              The quality of Mike's shaft wood, his finish, his splice works, and even his extension socket and his joint work are all done to prefection.
              I would highly recommend his custom legend cues to anyone. It is indeed money well spent.
              Mike offers more than 1 taper so if you know exactly what you want I would recommend to communicate with Mike via email what kind of hit you are looking for and things like that as playbility is very subjective.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I have seen a fair old number of mikes cues and they are absolutely top class.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Reputations as one of the best cuemakers in the business dont come easy , they have to be built by consistently turning out top notch cues over a considerable amount of time .

Comment

100% the best..in my humble opinion.......I've got a custom wooldridge and I cannot fault it.....the guy is as honest in his opinion as the day is long.......spend your money with confidence....trust me, you won't regret a single penny.
                    You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Ive had one of Mike's cues for about five years and have never found another that hits better. Iused a Parris for a while but sold it to only play with the cue I bought from Wooldridge.

Comment

I have a maple one on order and Mike has said it would be ready end of this week so I'm excited and hope it arrives before xmas.

I have heard very good comments and reviews about Mikes workmanship and was lucky to see a cue at Green Baize some time ago and it was beautiful...

Comment

They look fantastic and from what i've heard play as good as they look.

Comment

Thanks very much for the feedback everyone! May have to save some pennies up! Unless anyone knows of any 1 piece cues of his for sale??

Comment

Haven't seen one of his as I don't live in the UK, so I'm in the same position as you Dazbo. Saved money up and finally just took the plunge last month and ordered one of his on the recommendations of TSF. He's a great person to communicate too, really patient with my questions.

Currently waiting on mine as he's going to fit it with the new engineered joints, and like Sooty excited if/when it arrives by Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                              X