Search for a new snooker cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search for a new snooker cue

I have a Master Cue but did an air brain move and shattered it. COMPLETELY by mistake. I am looking at a Peradon York model cue. Any insight on one or do I just go to John Paris, I have seen threads of high respect for that cue.

It all depends on how much you want to spend . There is plenty of choice out there but not many places where you can try before you buy . For £200 - £250 you can get a lovely cue from Mastercraft , Craftsman , GBL , mastercue , Unclevit , Andy Travis and a few more members here who are making cues in that price range .

Then you have the more expensive ones from Trevor White , Mike Wooldridge , Dave Coutts , Aurora , Tony glover , Stamford , John Parris , Northwest , Robin cook , Tony Wilshaw and a few others whose prices vary but start at around £300 .

Comment

My price range is roughly 200-250 but the issue is Im in the United States and the shipping. Another issue is what is with the maple to ash shaft difference?

Comment

For that price i would look at a Craftsman , Mastercraft , GBL , UT , Andy Travis , Or a few cuemakers on the forum . There are also cues here for sale by fellow members .

Ash or maple is just down to personal preference , some like ash as they use the arrows for sighting whilst othersd prefer a plain maple shaft .

Comment

Working...
        X