Mastercraft Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastercraft Cues

Hi my first post so here goes. I am considering buying a mastercraft cue as my so called first proper cue. Have any of the forum members bought a mastercraft cue and if so what is the quality like please?

Lots of opinions from owners of these cues much appreciated thanks.

Regards
    John
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
    Hi my first post so here goes. I am considering buying a mastercraft cue as my so called first proper cue. Have any of the forum members bought a mastercraft cue and if so what is the quality like please?

Lots of opinions from owners of these cues much appreciated thanks.

Regards
    John
    Welcome to the forum.

Have you used the search function? Can be very helpful. Lots of reviews on here from mastercraft and loads of other makers.

Comment

Have a look at ADR147 ebay shop . Sells loads of Mastercraft cues .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

There are a few threads about Mastercraft, and many other makers.
        But my two-penneth, a friend of mine got a Mastercraft cue middle of last year as his "first proper cue" and he is over-the-moon with it.
        cheers
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Id have no hesitation getting a cue from them. Value for money in spades.
          Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Just phoned up Dave from Mastercraft, top bloke, after talking to him now i understand why is reputation is ever increasing.

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

If your looking to buy a Mastercraft cue I think Maximum Break snooker store are currently doing discount off and free delivery. I ordered a mastercraft from them last year while they had a 20% discount offer and saved quite a bit. You still choose all your own specs etc, just place your order through them. I found them very helpful.

Comment

I had a mastercraft cue, black prince (now called conquest) i think.

had it made to my spec for pool rather than snooker. center jointed, maple shaft, 8.5mm tip, 57" long and about 17 ounces and i found it to be a really nice, good quality cue, and great value as it cost you no extra to have made to your own specs which most makers charge for.

unfortunately it was stolen from the cue cupped of my local club along with the north wales cue case it lived in! very unique combo though so im sure i will be smashing a pub bat round someone's head when it finally pops out the wood work!!

Comment

Thanks Guys think youve helped me make up my mind to buy one.
                    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Dave is a true gentleman and I am a mastercraft customer for the foreseeable future. My club has players who really like to horde cues, guess who they'll be ordering from.

Comment

Just been on the website and the free mini butt is a thing of the past! £15 now. Still cheap i suppose.

Comment

Bought a Mastercraft cue about six months ago. It was made to my own spec's . Very pleased , Chris was a real help.

Comment

you won't regret buying a cue from Dave at mastercraft

Comment

Been to see the lads and they are making me a custom one to order. Cant wait to see the results.

Comment

Working...
                              X