No announcement yet.

Cue badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think their just plastic sticky circles that you stick to your cue, £2.50 beat £15 anyday :P as a matter of fact im playing pool against one of their sides tonight, will have a look what they got there
    My muscles will take me far, but my mind will take me further!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Just had a quick look, very cheap indeed
      http://www.scotgold.com/domed.htm
      50p each!thats what you call cheap, bet the guy on ebay buy them strait from them and earns alot ! that is if people are stupid enough to buy the things in the first place

Comment

32pence each i paid which i think is sound but thanks to stupree for original artwork

Comment

lol £15 is cheap if the badge says hunt o'byrne london!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            lol £15 is cheap if the badge says hunt o'byrne london!

lol.........

Comment

Im down kiss shot now and were winning 5 nil, just seen the owner, gave me a badge for free, their the stick on ones, sort of plastic domes and their 75p, put it on my cue a friend made me and fits perfectly, nothing special but as he made it for me as a one off it didnt have a badge..

Comment

Originally Posted by liamk2011 View Post
                Im down kiss shot now and were winning 5 nil, just seen the owner, gave me a badge for free, their the stick on ones, sort of plastic domes and their 75p, put it on my cue a friend made me and fits perfectly, nothing special but as he made it for me as a one off it didnt have a badge..
                Take a pic of the badge or describe it, what is written on it, or is there a choice ?

Comment

theres a choice, they make them for you, as i had it off kiss shot and they sell their own cues it says kiss shot in red and under neath it it says hand made cues as they are hand made, will get a pic up asap.

Comment

WP_000218.jpgWP_000220.jpgWP_000222.jpg

nothing special but better than no badge at all lol

Comment

So what they are selling on ebay is a doom shaped sticker, not a real disc?
                      I thought they are selling a regular cue badge, not sticker...
                      Kind of read like they can make you a badge with Hunt or Parris' name on it as well, as they say they make badges for cues with "lost badges."
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I aint sure about the ebay ones but tge ones down the club are stickers, but you cant really tell the difference, plus it works out better for me as my cue didnt ava badge or a hole as a friend made it for me to test his skills

Comment

Working...
                        X