custom made/refurbed joe davis champion cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom made/refurbed joe davis champion cue

hi, a few yrs ago i in-herited my dads old one piece joe davis cue. it was in a right state. but as it was my dads old cue i really wanted to be able to use it. i took it to my local cue makers, (northwest cues), he made it into a 3/4 jointed cue, spliced some new wood onto it and made the tip from 11mm to 9.5mm. it was immaculate. like a new cue but still with that antique feel. in total i spent £100. £50 was for the case. anyway, i just cant seem to gel with it and have gone back to my old faithful. its one of those ebay cues from canada with the telescopic extensions and case. think i only paid £25 for it but what a bargain.
    i was just wondering if anyone knew how much my joe davis cue would be worth? i know as i have had it refurbed and made into a 3/4 cue then it may have lost its antique/collectors price. but i can assure there isnt one like this anywhere and is very unique.
    any suggestions would be great.
    cheers

Any photos m8?

Comment

i think i have some somewhere. but not sure how to upload them.

Comment

First you need 10 posts! Then use 'insert image' option when writing the post where you want to show the photos. If you have any trouble PM me and I will do it for you mate.

Comment

Working...
        X