jawes cues snooker blog haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
    as requested mate,when i play with a round butt forever looking for which way up i want it,lol
    i found that too , not as easy as it may seem , flat all the way since :snooker:
    nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

• I play with a round butt maple, I like it because it looks and feels the same no matter how you hold the cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
        I play with a round butt maple, I like it because it looks and feels the same no matter how you hold the cue
        maybe psychological with me but i like to hold the cue flat in palm and the cue is always the same in hand and not in my mind whether it is or not , as it automatically tells me without thinking about it and the tip is always the same hit as my tip slants a little after a few weeks and would throw alot different if it was not at the same point of contact top middle bottom side ect

Comment

• the blockwork been working on,,,

Comment

the blockwork been working on,,,
            looks nice work of art Jim

Comment

• Originally Posted by transit172 View Post
              looks nice work of art Jim
              Amazing pics J. Looks a bit like one of those lollies. lol.

The super thing blue vaneer frames each blockwork splice really nicely and is attractive in itself. Cracker.

Comment

a couple of things been on with,,,,,,,,,
                Have to say a big thanks to Jim, I'm now the proud owner of this cue, has to be the nicest looking cue I've had made, everything about it is spot on from the choice of Ash to the silky smooth finish. The rounded butt is taking some getting used to as can't resist the temptation to straighten it up before the shot, even though I don't use the chevrons!
                This is the 3rd cue I've had of Jims and each has been better than the last, thanks again Jim.😊
                No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• your welcome mate.

Comment

• Hang about forget the cues for a minute and check out the neighbours garage door. What a cracker. Oh nice cues by the way Jim
                    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• this cue is up for grabs ,a cheap cue cos slight sinbin,.

Comment

• Ah Jim

I see you're now dabbling in websites.

jawes cues

Good luck with this, I started tinkering a few years ago and it's more of a time drain than cue making!
                        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by marc.lockley@ntlworld.com View Post
                          Ah Jim

I see you're now dabbling in websites.

jawes cues

Good luck with this, I started tinkering a few years ago and it's more of a time drain than cue making!
                          I think Jim forgets to capitalize the I when he's talking about yourself.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                            I think Jim forgets to capitalize the I when he's talking about yourself.
                            Sorry Leo

Do you mean when he's talking about himself, or me?

Comment

• Originally Posted by marc.lockley@ntlworld.com View Post
                              Sorry Leo

Do you mean when he's talking about himself, or me?
                              Yes, himself, ballsed that up..

Comment

• Welcome to the club, I've made a living from it!

Comment

Working...
                                X