Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more pics

Comment

• another well on the way,26 1/2 ins ebony butt with veneers and thuya burr top splice

Comment

• progressing

Comment

• One on the left is really nice mate.
          :snooker:

Comment

• Dare I say it- the one on the right is the nicest of cues you've made IMO, especially like the longer ebony and you've got those veneers absolutely spot on! Keep up the good work buddy :snooker:
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Glad to see you've made it back into the shed, but if you keep getting them spot on like these I'll never get my cue! Lol
              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• Very nice work jim....

Can i be a bit cheeky here tho, they would look so much better if you put the badge a little further up the butt jim..

Don't mean to be negative or nowt just a bit of constructive critcism.

Lovely work on them cues there jim fairplay bud...

Please don't take that to heart jim, i feel negative as fook for mentioning it but they would look so much better bud.

I want one...

Comment

• Have to agree with cally, the badge placement is a bit too low, inch or so higher would be nice

Comment

• I looked at your badge for the inspiration of my next cue.. Historically logos have floated around and I think your Is quite distinctive, If you did decide to move it in the future, so be it.

Comment

• the position of the badge depends a lot on the flat you put on,to get higher up you make a longer flat which would allow that,short flat means deeper in to centre of butt which can limit a sd joint its all preferance,some i put in bottom of butt so there not seen.

Comment

• Your 'flat' is quite long though jim is it not?

Anyways, them cues look great bud..

With them latest cues up there ^^ Maybe do one with low badge and one with the badge higher just to keep me happy eh.. lol...

Nice work jim coming along now fella, all the best bud..

Comment

• ile have a go on one of these cally,some more ongoing,

Comment

• Gosh Jim, how many do you work on at once!? :snooker:
                            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• as many as i can just going out to buy some more clamps lol,have to make so many cos i make a ballrocks of some,lol

Comment

• Must have quite some stock of woods :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X