Mike Wooldridge - *NEW* 'BlackSpin' Ferrule System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait for it... BOOM!

My order is placed, sharpen your tools Cuefather. Get this right or you'll be sleeping with the fishes...

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
      Wait for it... BOOM!

My order is placed, sharpen your tools Cuefather. Get this right or you'll be sleeping with the fishes...
      Have you ordered a new cue, or blackspin retro-fit ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• A new cue.

Mike's finally a confirmed entrant for my cue contest... If you ask me, I think he's been psyching himself up for it and that's the real reason his shop was closed.

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
          A new cue.

Mike's finally a confirmed entrant for my cue contest... If you ask me, I think he's been psyching himself up for it and that's the real reason his shop was closed.
          i forgot all about that. best not send you a sh*t one like i was gonna...
          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Can do mate.
            I bet there'd still be some muppet on ebay who can't string 30 together willing to give me the best part of a grand for it!

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
              opened half hour ago mate.
              Thanks for that mike. Is the VCM open? Can't get it to work!
              P.S. my neighbour is sending you an email from my account so his wife doesn't find out!!
              Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

i forgot all about that. best not send you a sh*t one like i was gonna...

Wait -- I placed my order too earlier this morning. Does that mean I could end up with the sh*t one you were going to send pottr?

Comment

• I certainly hope so

Comment

• Originally Posted by gulliver View Post
                    Wait -- I placed my order too earlier this morning. Does that mean I could end up with the sh*t one you were going to send pottr?
                    damn!

i'm never gonna get rid of these sh*tty rejects at this rate...
                    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

damn!

i'm never gonna get rid of these sh*tty rejects at this rate...
                      I thought you sold them to John Parris to sell on haha Only joking, we know all your cues are a crap lol nthego:
                      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Is anyone else finding that they can't use VCM on an iPad or iPhone?
                        It works fine my PC but not on these
                        Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

• It might be because the site uses Adobe Flash which isn't compatible with iPads and iPhones......
                          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Yeh it's the same for me, I think it is due to apple products not having flash player as parris cues cue builder doesn't work on iPhone either and it states on their website that its due to apple devices not having adobe flash player
                            77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Does anybody no the length of the core on the blackspin ferrule?

Comment

• only mike unless someone as taken one apart lol

Comment

Working...
                                X