No announcement yet.

Just Got 7 Mike Wooldridge Black Spins and Crispian Jones Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superman32 - wow what a lovely collection, must have taken you ages to accumulate these beauties

oops, sorry, nice set of wooden and leather things as well; but can we have better pictures of your soft toy collection
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by superman32 View Post
      Thanks James. This is my collection.
      The cased called North Wales cases. Chrispian makes them.
      Thanks Superman sorry I was'nt clear I was meaning the colour or name of the particular case type, thanks
      "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

Originally Posted by superman32 View Post
        Darren , I need cases to store them.
        Think i see my old case :P

Comment

Who is a greedy boy LOL nice collection mate.

Comment

Looks to be a dream collection.
            The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

awesome collection . )

Comment

WOW, some serious money been spent there !!!!
                Very, very nice too

Comment

Now I understand just why I can't get a MW cue these days! Between superman with MW and Fedia with JP Ultimates the rest of us just have to queue up for 6-10 months or longer sometimes

Terry
                  Terry Davidson
                  IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Not wrong Terry. The waiting time on a lot of cue makers lately is getting daft

Comment

You could open a small shop with all that! They look fantastic to be honest :snooker:
                      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Tough to pick a fav, but the 7th from the right on picture 5 (the last cue) does that have a touch of blue at the very
                        top of the splice?....One hell of a collection matey

Comment

I'm baffled...why would you want seven perfect cues? ... they all play the same?

Comment

And who said money can't buy you happiness...
                            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

I would like to see some closer pics of the Deroo´s cues!
                              mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Originally Posted by johno View Post
                                Tough to pick a fav, but the 7th from the right on picture 5 (the last cue) does that have a touch of blue at the very
                                top of the splice?....One hell of a collection matey

Yes Mate,
                                There is a set of blue veneers on top of tiger maple splices

Comment

Working...
                                X