No announcement yet.

New cue for Ebdon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just trying to think back wasnt ebdon one of players WHO tried khizzy cue befor i bought it off him

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
      No, collar is black as you said. Not sure exactly how many turns, will need to wait till I get home to count them
      One but I changed it to a little more cos it didn't seem 'enough'.

Actually, it was enough, but I personally thought it 'felt' better in practise with just a bit more. Less than a second to do anyway.
      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
        Yes is that Predator who use similar technology? Though I was thinking more of a uk patent regarding concept and colour but i'd say your right...
        Predator is hollowed out. I played with a mates one years ago and did not like the feel at all.

In fact, I can't think of anything worse than what predator do. But that's just my opinion.

Mine is completely different. It is solid and a combination of materials.

A new concept in the snooker world that did not exist before it fell out of my brain and I brought it to market

Also, it should be noted the amount of flak I took over the last year on this forum from people 'questioning' my claims, but review after review have proved the positive effects.

Ironic that another uk manufacturer has now jumped on the bandwagon claiming improved spin, low deflection etc., etc..

Clearly my concept works or it would not be copied. I say copied, it takes more than a black ferrule to get the whole package of benefits that come from my unique design.

And I've said before a patent is in hand although I don't think you can patent a colour as they already exist
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
          Predator is hollowed out. I played with a mates one years ago and did not like the feel at all.

In fact, I can't think of anything worse than what predator do. But that's just my opinion.

A new concept in the snooker world that did not exist before it fell out of my brain and I brought it to market

Also, it should be noted the amount of flak I took over the last year on this forum from people 'questioning' my claims, but review after review have proved the positive effects.

Ironic that another uk manufacturer has now jumped on the bandwagon claiming improved spin, low deflection etc., etc..
          Clearly my concept works or it would not be copied. I say copied, it takes more than a black ferrule to get the whole package of benefits that come from my unique design.

And I've said before a patent is in hand although I don't think you can patent a colour as they already exist
          Claiming improved spin, low deflection etc is a marketing strategy and for all we know, that is all that's been copied here. But it was first borrowed from the US by Accuerate to sell snooker cues (unconvincingly IMO) and I pointed this out at the time.

Saying that they have actually copied your system and renamed it is another story, is there evidence of this? Just the fact that it seems to work? I think just using a new material might qualify as 'new technology' and satisfy all of their claims.

And black ferrules have been around for ages...
          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

[QUOTE=MikeWooldridge

And I've said before a patent is in hand although I don't think you can patent a colour as they already exist [/QUOTE]
            MikeWooldridge
            Were any of your reviews by any of the professional snooker players????
            because Stamfords reviews was by a professional snooker player, Peter #Ebdon
            oh by the way, this thread is not about you, it's about new cue for Ebdon, which is a Stamford cue,L.O.L.
            Last edited by choice; 18 November 2012, 05:32 PM. Reason: more to say.

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post

Mike, the world is soooo big there is enough for everyone

In your place I would actually be proud having such a well respected cuemaker in Stamford coming up with a similar concept.

Comment

Working...
              X