Peter Ebdon's New Cue - MW Legend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Ebdon's New Cue - MW Legend?

I think its safe to say these are pretty different and incomparable due to one being a 'system' and one being just a ferrule, would be interesting to read some reviews on the 'zenith' does anyone know who made the white ferrule for steve davis???
    Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
      Mike , how straight forward would it be to change an original brass ferrule back to brass after one of yours have been fitted .
      Parris cues did Steve Davis fibre ferrule I believe
      77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

John Parris
        Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Can any of you cue maker give us details of how these ferrules are constructed.

If you go to predator cues website you would see how their ferrules are designed in great detail and tell you how the design works

Can you UK makers give us some real details of what makes your top end construction is better for more spin and less deflection?ie show us on the forum some details please?

A few years ago I asked accurate cues how their cues where low deflection,they told me nothing apart form after years or research they where?? I did not buy one.

All I know is its all down to the weight of the last few inches on the cue,and a good tip so if you can keep the shaft quite stiff but still have the end light, should do the job, but how do you do it???Cuemasters please correct me if I am wrong now the war is over
          Last edited by chas6868; 16 November 2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Interesting thread - Looking forward to receiving my legend & thanks for all your help along the way Mike.

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              Mike , how straight forward would it be to change an original brass ferrule back to brass after one of yours have been fitted .
              Very easy, same as normal fitting.

That's a key element of the design, flexibility to change if the need ever arose.

I thought this through properly.
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by chas6868 View Post
                Can any of you cue maker give us details of how these ferrules are constructed.

If you go to predator cues website you would see how their ferrules are designed in great detail and tell you how the design works

Can you UK makers give us some real details of what makes your top end construction is better for more spin and less deflection?ie show us on the forum some details please?

A few years ago I asked accurate cues how their cues where low deflection,they told me nothing apart form after years or research they where?? I did not buy one.

All I know is its all down to the weight of the last few inches on the cue,and a good tip so if you can keep the shaft quite stiff but still have the end light, should do the job, but how do you do it???Cuemasters please correct me if I am wrong now the war is over
                If you go to my website I explain how it works:

http://www.handmadecues.com/cues/22-blackspin.htm

There are no hollow parts or weak points in my design and the ferrule part itself is very different internally to a normal ferrule which is simply a small ring/tube.

For the customer this makes no visual difference whatsoever, but there are very good reasons why my design is different, which is explained on my website
                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Working...
                X