Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Brand new Trevor White cue.

Hello

I want buy a brand new 19-19,5 oz. 58" long and 3/4 jointed, I prefer plain ebony but it's not only.

Doubt it very very much you will get a brand new one, the only way your going to get one is to order one from Trev and wait. No one is going to order a cue, Wait 6 months for it then sell it are they..

Comment

Originally Posted by cues4you View Post
      No one is going to order a cue, Wait 6 months for it then sell it are they..
      Unless you happen to be an insane, self deluded Russian that thinks hes a millionaire then no.

Comment

Originally Posted by cues4you View Post
        No one is going to order a cue, Wait 6 months for it then sell it are they.
        No....... they are gonna be waiting another 6! I have one in those specs btw....
        "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

Hello please contact me on PW or mail goldencue77@yahoo.pl

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
            No....... they are gonna be waiting another 6! I have one in those specs btw....
            hmmm 12 month wait, Well worth it though! I had a cracking one off Trev until some cretin nicked the ****er!! ordering a new one off Jason Owen this week. In the mean time back to the JP

Comment

I had a cue nicked once. But after that happened I ....

Don't leave cue in club
              Don't leave cue in car
              Don't leave cue out of sight..

= Never get cue nicked.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                Unless you happen to be an insane, self deluded Russian that thinks hes a millionaire then no.
                "I know nothing worse than Human envy." Damn.. I knew I shouldn't have posted pictures of all them cues at once!!

Comment

Originally Posted by poona View Post
                  I had a cue nicked once. But after that happened I ....

Don't leave cue in club
                  Don't leave cue in car
                  Don't leave cue out of sight..

= Never get cue nicked.
                  i dont leave my cue in the club either, it was at a pool competition. Went toilet while waiting for the semi final match, came back out and she was gone. Boys did a cracking job of watching my cue for me..... NOT! They checked the CCTV and the person who stole it was a visitor and never return to the club

Comment

I have a 3/4 maple plain black ebony for sale. Just under 58"(57.75") nice solid shaft 29mm butt and 9.3mm tip.
                    "Don't think, feel"

Comment

I have a 3/4 ash with jp traditional design of trevor white. It is mint condition coz rare to use just for collection.

The cue spec are 57.75" 9.5tip 18.5oz 29.5 butt. The shaft is nice and solid.

Comment

Working...
                      X