No announcement yet.

JPU Order - Status changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely within three years ninety percent of folk have found a cue that suits them, maybe that's why so many of these are put up for sale after hardly being used(or at least claiming they have hardly been used)
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      Surely within three years ninety percent of folk have found a cue that suits them, maybe that's why so many of these are put up for sale after hardly being used(or at least claiming they have hardly been used)
      Good call that,the best one i see was the chap who was single playing snooker with his mates every week ordered a jp ultimate and finally when the his JPU arrived he was married and had a 1 year old daughter which sold ASAP after it arrived

Comment

• I would like to get the stats on all JPUs made, like how many are bought just to resell , how many are genuinely bought as players, only for the wait to be too long so sold on, how many are one person cues for years, and how many are like slow greyhounds and passed through loads of hands until no one else wants it, gradually slipping down the ranks lol. I wonder how many lads now think ,wish I had never bothered.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          I would like to get the stats on all JPUs made, like how many are bought just to resell , how many are genuinely bought as players, only for the wait to be too long so sold on, how many are one person cues for years, and how many are like slow greyhounds and passed through loads of hands until no one else wants it, gradually slipping down the ranks lol. I wonder how many lads now think ,wish I had never bothered.
          I know one person who hates the JPU cue yet he's always waiting for one to be made for him,not as a player just reselling purposes in the future.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            Good call that,the best one i see was the chap who was single playing snooker with his mates every week ordered a jp ultimate and finally when the his JPU arrived he was married and had a 1 year old daughter which sold ASAP after it arrived
            Golden words

Comment

• I can better that. I knew of a lad who ordered a JPU whilst still at school. He retired last month and only just had his cue!

This may or may not be a true story.

Comment

• JPU Order - Status changed

Well I heard that the JPU numbering system now signifies the amount of months you waited for your cue.

This also may not be true
                On Cue Facebook Page
                Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• I heard professional players have been waiting well over 2 years for their JPU.

This may also not be true👍

Comment

• guys this is getting really silly. i know there are a lot of people on the forum who don`t like jp for some reason (or is it that you want an jpu but your wife will leave when you pay ££££ for a cue and now you`re searching for reasons why you don`t like it?).

but in the end this is just about a piece of wood and you should stop to crusade against jp because it`s no religion. like adr says every cue is different, whoever made it. and if you dont like jp there are a few other cuemakers you can turn to. or pick a cue from the rack and knock in a 147 - whatever. as far as I'm concerned i am very happy with my order. jp was very helpful and will deliver my cue very close to the time he told me. i visited his workshop, get a proper invoice and can call him to ask questions. sounds like a good deal to me. and i am very sure i will keep my jpu for a long time as my son is taking my jp ambassador which is a very fine cue too. amen.

Comment

• It's the ridiculous waiting times that people do not like

Comment

• My JPU order changed today... It is ready to be recieved...

Thing is... I don't really want it anymore so I am willing to sell it without ever trying it out...

Anyone interested, feel free to private message me.

Jack

Comment

• Originally Posted by svendh View Post
                          guys this is getting really silly. i know there are a lot of people on the forum who don`t like jp for some reason (or is it that you want an jpu but your wife will leave when you pay ££££ for a cue and now you`re searching for reasons why you don`t like it?).

but in the end this is just about a piece of wood and you should stop to crusade against jp because it`s no religion. like adr says every cue is different, whoever made it. and if you dont like jp there are a few other cuemakers you can turn to. or pick a cue from the rack and knock in a 147 - whatever. as far as I'm concerned i am very happy with my order. jp was very helpful and will deliver my cue very close to the time he told me. i visited his workshop, get a proper invoice and can call him to ask questions. sounds like a good deal to me. and i am very sure i will keep my jpu for a long time as my son is taking my jp ambassador which is a very fine cue too. amen.
                          In a way religion & JPU both have similarities if we are talking brainwashed,seriously though not sure how people have got the patience to wait all this time for a cue. JRC had a £160 dunns cue on here the other day and it looks better then any ultimate I've seen
                          Last edited by Leo; 24 June 2014, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                            My JPU order changed today... It is ready to be recieved...

Thing is... I don't really want it anymore so I am willing to sell it without ever trying it out...

Anyone interested, feel free to private message me.

Jack
                            You serious lol ??
                            My memory seems to re call it may be maple 3/4 ??

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                              I heard professional players have been waiting well over 2 years for their JPU.

This may also not be true👍

Ronnie O Sullivan pics up phone on his canal boat -

"Ello Parris me old china - how you doin its Ron ere - the rocket that made you famous sunshine - now do us a favor my old silver puddin and put the kettle on get in the back and pick us out 5 or 6 ultimates to try out pronto - I'm going for a 25 mile jog so I see ya in ten minutes - sniff!"

"But Ron they take two years to make I just cant get the wood and...

"Now then John boy don't give me that old wives tale - you not marketing to the masses now you know just badge me up any old cue with nice markings - whats the bleeding difference I can knock em in with a broom handle anyway - olright - fine now get a shufty on john boy n I see you in a mo jo - oh an if you see that Selby tell him he is a ponce."

Hangs up phone.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                                Ronnie O Sullivan pics up phone on his canal boat -

"Ello Parris me old china - how you doin its Ron ere - the rocket that made you famous sunshine - now do us a favor my old silver puddin and put the kettle on get in the back and pick us out 5 or 6 ultimates to try out pronto - I'm going for a 25 mile jog so I see ya in ten minutes - sniff!"

"But Ron they take two years to make I just cant get the wood and...

"Now then John boy don't give me that old wives tale - you not marketing to the masses now you know just badge me up any old cue with nice markings - whats the bleeding difference I can knock em in with a broom handle anyway - olright - fine now get a shufty on john boy n I see you in a mo jo - oh an if you see that Selby tell him he is a ponce."

Hangs up phone.
                                Lol brilliant

Comment

Working...
                                X