No announcement yet.

ANDY TRAVIS latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very very nice. Just love the mini butt.

Comment

• AT is, IMHO, the most underrated cuemaker in the country!

He's done a couple of wonderful jobs for me - outstanding work every time
      #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• Made for a cue collector in sheffield.
        57''
        9.9mm tip
        23'' splices, 17'' olivewood
        Balance at 18 1/2''
        17oz
        29mm butt

Last edited by Andy Travis; 23 August 2014, 01:45 PM.
        Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
        Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
        https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
        S36 1LB

Comment

• Wow!! :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:
          a bad player who love cues

Comment

• ANDY TRAVIS latest

make em wait a couple of years andy, then they would be fetching a grand

Comment

• You were right , turned out " grand as owt " , beautiful work Andy.

Comment

• Originally Posted by old school View Post
                You were right , turned out " grand as owt " , beautiful work Andy.
                you the "collector"?
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Stunning Cue Andy and lovely shaft.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by Andy Travis View Post
                  Made for a cue collector in sheffield.
                  57''
                  9.9mm tip
                  23'' splices, 17'' olivewood
                  Balance at 18 1/2''
                  17oz
                  29mm butt

Comment

• Yum yum!!!

Comment

• ANDY TRAVIS latest

some people are willing to pay 1500 for a certain brand of cue and there are bats like this around, makes you laugh, or makes me laugh at least

Comment

• That cues nearly as nice as mine.
                        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                          some people are willing to pay 1500 for a certain brand of cue and there are bats like this around, makes you laugh, or makes me laugh at least
                          It also makes you laugh that people see a fancy looking cue and automatically say it's wonderful without actually playing a frame with the bloody thing, when in snooker we all know you don't win frames by having fancy front splice.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                            It also makes you laugh that people see a fancy looking cue and automatically say it's wonderful without actually playing a frame with the bloody thing, when in snooker we all know you don't win frames by having fancy front splice.
                            Sry, but collecting beautiful cues or winning frames is not the same.
                            mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• I should be so lucky , Dean , not my cue. I saw this in Andys workshop last week , he said he was making it for a collector and he thought it showed promise and he also thought the collector would have a pleasant surprise when they got the finished cue . I said its already a stunning cue and I knew that the collector would be more than happy. I saw the cue in its raw state , unfinished splices , just a tip and ferrule , not even finished sanding down or polishing and you could tell what a great cue it would turn out to be . Andy is a very modest chap and often understates his work but " this is a grand cue " and no mistake. As to playability , even though I did not hit a ball with it , the taper was good , the cue was straight as a die , had good balance and a nice " spring " when flexed , it should make a great playing cue as well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                                You are right Leo, but we can all appreciate the quality of workmanship involved in making that cue, and that is one cracking looking cue. Playability of a cue is a bit like asking ten lawyers the same question, you are guaranteed ten different answers.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X