Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
    I think you need a trip to spec savers
    Ha ha know what your getting at. Could be a different seller setting the same scene or the tables worn a bit since the photo's of the butters cue were taken. It was definately sold on ebay by a guy name Potblac(k) to a member on here and then I nearly bought it. Could be a different guy. Maybe as they both use similar usernames one copied the table idea from the other.

Wasn't having a go was just showing pics of another beautiful cue I thought was sold by the same seller. As was mentioned earlier in this thread theyve seen that scene before.

Just to clarify 2 beautiful looking cues photographed on the same style of table by possibly the same seller or possibly not. Nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by Maverick54; 25 November 2013, 06:22 AM.
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

The butters cue I'm sure was sold by Chris Lloyd (potblack151), different chap and definitely a different table!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Old cue collector --
      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by potblac View Post
        Probably the best cue i ever had. Thank you very much Mike for a stunning cue. Not for sale!!!
        Thank you Mike for amazing work. This one will not be sold:snooker::snooker:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mike-Woold...E:B:SS:GB:3160

Comment

Haha, I genuinely thought that listing was a **** take that someone had knocked up!

Then I checked the date of the threads!

I am in stitches!

Comment

He's an absolute p***k!!!

Surprised it's taken this long to go on there!!!

Think I might have to ask him another question.................hehe.

Comment

Mike Wooldridge Cue

He does say that he has 'lost interest in snooker' so this may be one of the very last occasions........but then again he did say that he wouldn't sell this cue!
              On Cue Facebook Page
              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Mike Wooldridge Cue

Won't be long before "ROS, DD, SM" etc, will have looked at it or used it.

Comment

I am confused by this thread.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    I am confused by this thread.
                    Why .....................

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      Ahh Fedia ehh, lol expect to see it on ebay soon for £2000 the moped !!!
                      fortune teller lol.......please tell me when I can make a 147.....please

Comment

Originally Posted by joejoe View Post
                        fortune teller lol.......please tell me when I can make a 147.....please
                        Ha ha ha yeah but this was easy to predict, your 147 is a little harder, but i'll stick my neck out and say never (sorry )

Comment

Mike Wooldridge Cue

He obviously doesn't know about our little friend, "Fedia, ultimate cue, 147......blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Didn't take it long for it to appear on ebay, nothing new there. Lovely looking cue it has to be said.

I spent almost an hour examining shaft when cue arrived and looking for the faults etc and i can't believe i decided to sell this cue.

There's definitely a joke in there somewhere...

Id love to know what way he has the offer system set up, probably a fiver off the buy it now price if you're lucky.
                            Last edited by narl; 18 January 2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Thank you Mike for amazing work. This one will not be sold:snooker::snooker:
                              you got that right , not at that price

Comment

Working...
                              X