Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
    Thanks for that tip. I will try that.

To Removal man stevie. I'm no expert but you look pretty solid there with a good technique.
    Were are you playing?
    Just at my local British legion mate in East Kilbride

Comment

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
      Im surprised you could pot anything with that racket going on lol
      I no a had to block them out pal

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
        Just at my local British legion mate in East Kilbride
        Cool. I live in Hamilton. Just down the road from you.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
          Cool. I live in Hamilton. Just down the road from you.
          Aww good mate nead to meet up for a game ware do you play ?

Comment

At the Miners club just of Low Waters Rd.

How much is the snooker cost at your club. And yes. Would love a game.

Comment

Hi mate it's £1 half hour in the meter box

Comment

Right Stevie. Here goes.
                It is obvious to me that you are quite a capable player but a shot drill can make you even better.
                First thing I'd do is stop leaving your chalk on the table. Might sound daft but it will really help in your pre shot routine to have it with you.
                Every shot should consist of a routine.
                1: pick the correct shot.
                2: vividly imagine the entire shot in minds eye(use this time to always chalk your cue as it will help you get into a more consistent pre shot routine.
                3: approach shot from directly behind the line if the shot.
                4: cue the shot with the same amount of feathers regardless of difficulty.
                5: strike the shot with purpose and assurance.
                6: finish the shot well by staying with the shot until it's done.
                These are very basic instructions but will make a big difference to your game if followed strictly
                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
                  Right Stevie. Here goes.
                  It is obvious to me that you are quite a capable player but a shot drill can make you even better.
                  First thing I'd do is stop leaving your chalk on the table. Might sound daft but it will really help in your pre shot routine to have it with you.
                  2: vividly imagine the entire shot in minds eye(use this time to always chalk your cue as it will help you get into a more consistent pre shot routine.
                  These are very basic instructions but will make a big difference to your game if followed strictly
                  Thanks richy yes all that u say is right and I will try to incorporate this into my game I was properly not doing this right I just wanted a wee shot to see how it looked but a will from now on do every shot in the same way and concentrate more thanks. Ps all a need is a name of a good cue maker so a can get a proper cue ! Do you no eny one ? Haha

Comment

Thanks richy yes all that u say is right and I will try to incorporate this into my game I was properly not doing this right I just wanted a wee shot to see how it looked but a will from now on do every shot in the same way and concentrate more thanks. Ps all a need is a name of a good cue maker so a can get a proper cue ! Do you no eny one ? Haha
                    nope sorry, now if only there was some sort of internet-based site where snooker fans can discuss such matters!

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Right Stevie. Here goes.
                      A forgot to say a did a video 2 days ago before that one but didn't post it but on Waching it back I did notice the bridge hand way back to far so on satarday playing my mate a brought hand closer and that made a big difrence but did not do that in my video a put on so next video will have the lot dun right

Comment

I like it Stevie lol.
                        "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          nope sorry, now if only there was some sort of internet-based site where snooker fans can discuss such matters!

Yes mate if only there was ! Have you thought bout doing a video your self dean. ?

Comment

I like it Stevie lol.
                            I think that you should come out of retirement and coach me

Comment

Yes mate if only there was ! Have you thought bout doing a video your self dean. ?
                              snooker-horror film!

no way...

well maybe not just yet...

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                snooker-horror film!

no way...

well maybe not just yet...

A think that if you can do one that wee should all do one it's a eye opener you really see your main faults right away but in your head you just get stage fright that stops you doing it right cause your nerves you miss and make a ass of yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X