contact of And Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contact of And Hunter

Who has a contact of Andy Hunter, i was given an advice that his cues are second to none, just want to try to get one, but can not reach him, who knows any contact of him, pls let me know lol

your mate andy gibbs might be able to help you.

Comment

Originally Posted by hendrykitty View Post
      Who has a contact of Andy Hunter, i was given an advice that his cues are second to none, just want to try to get one, but can not reach him, who knows any contact of him, pls let me know lol
      without the risk of sounding cheeky or disrespectful to Andy Hunter any cues i have seen by him have been very untidy to the point of looking un finished. There are far better cue makers out there with a very good repetition for selling decent cues.
      Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        your mate andy gibbs might be able to help you.
        Sorry not got it, have you not got enough cues lying around the country.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
          without the risk of sounding cheeky or disrespectful to Andy Hunter any cues i have seen by him have been very untidy to the point of looking un finished. There are far better cue makers out there with a very good repetition for selling decent cues.
          You sure these cues were made by Andy warren? im guessing not.

Doubt if Andy will make you a cue kitty,i just spent a week with him and he.s only planning on making one for himself as he just sold his last one.

Comment

See the link for a previous thread... http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ht=andy+hunter

just look at how shoddy the badge is fitted granted this is a very early cue made by Andy but i have seen worse.

sorry to be so negative.

Comment

See the link for a previous thread... http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ht=andy+hunter

just look at how shoddy the badge is fitted granted this is a very early cue made by Andy but i have seen worse.

sorry to be so negative.
              Have you seen many of Andy's cues Warren ?? thought there were only 3 in existence that are badged, so begs the question how do you know the unbadged one's were by him ?? close contact ???

Comment

Just what i have been told from a very close friend of his from tsf.

Comment

sorry to be so negative.
                  Spoke to Andy,he says that badge was made and replaced by someone else,the original badge was hand written then laquered.

Comment

Originally Posted by TexasTrev View Post
                    Spoke to Andy,he says that badge was made and replaced by someone else,the original badge was hand written then laquered.
                    Strange how that wasn't mentioned in the sale !!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      Strange how that wasn't mentioned in the sale !!
                      The cue with Dundonnel on isnt the one just sold.think you are mixing them up

Comment

Originally Posted by TexasTrev View Post
                        The cue with Dundonnel on isnt the one just sold.think you are mixing them up
                        Ahh well that link that you commented on was for the sale of a cue, you obviously were commenting on that cue adr has

Comment

i am afraid you have no idea what you are looking at. I would imagine I have seen more andy hunter cues than anybody in that I have seen 3 or 4 over the years! he is very very good at making them but has no interest in making them for people.
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

ADR's right. Andy has no interest in making cues commercially but he does make a superb playing cue. I sourced the badge on the cue that I sold on Andy's behalf recently but Andy fitted it.

Comment

Working...
                            X