Is Trevor White still taking orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Trevor White still taking orders?

Just wondering if anyone knows if trevor white is still taking on new orders at the minute? If so is there any chance somebody could pass me his contact email.

Having owned 2 john parris cues over the years I was considering ordering an ultimate but waiting time has put me off a little. Also everybody seems to hold Trevor's work in the highest regard so if I can get an order in with him and its not going to take an eternity I'll try one of his cues as I'm certain of what specs I want etc

not sure if he is taking orders yet but always worth a try
    but I would say that if he is the waiting time could still be quite long so keep that in mind as well

but as others have said elsewhere, the wait is well worth it
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      not sure if he is taking orders yet but always worth a try
      but I would say that if he is the waiting time could still be quite long so keep that in mind as well

but as others have said elsewhere, the wait is well worth it
      12 months or so doesn't bother me tbh. I've never seen one to hold or play a frame with but going off what I read on here then I don't think I would be disappointed.
      Fingers crossed that I may be able to get an order placed with him

Comment

Originally Posted by Sknowles79 View Post
        12 months or so doesn't bother me tbh. I've never seen one to hold or play a frame with but going off what I read on here then I don't think I would be disappointed.
        Fingers crossed that I may be able to get an order placed with him
        Don't think he is taking orders last I herd. Best to ask him direct.

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
          Don't think he is taking orders last I herd. Best to ask him direct.
          Do you happen to have his email address Andrew?

Comment

Don't want to put his e mail address on line . Use the search facility on here.You will find it .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I will pm you

Comment

I would have done that , but he doesn't have enough posts to PM him .

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                  I will pm you
                  Don't think I can receive pm's yet due to being quite new to forum.
                  I've used search facility and think I have it, could someone just confirm its a virgin email address so I know I have the right one?

Comment

Just noticed that you will have to find it yourself sorry.

Comment

Is Trevor White still taking orders?

I was talking to him yesterday hes not taking any till at least the end of spring...

Comment

Don't think I can receive pm's yet due to being quite new to forum.
                        I've used search facility and think I have it, could someone just confirm its a virgin email address so I know I have the right one?

Yep ....that's the one .

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
                          I was talking to him yesterday hes not taking any till at least the end of spring...
                          Really, that's a shame.

I've owned a Jp elite many years ago that was followed by a Jp special to my specs, both over 12 years ago might I add and were lovely cues. I stopped playing and foolishly sold my cue and cc case after it had been sat there for 4 or 5 years doing nothing.
                          Really was hoping to get a TW made but looks like its a waiting game whatever I choose.

Thanks for the help though gents

Comment

Really, that's a shame.

I've owned a Jp elite many years ago that was followed by a Jp special to my specs, both over 12 years ago might I add and were lovely cues. I stopped playing and foolishly sold my cue and cc case after it had been sat there for 4 or 5 years doing nothing.
                            Really was hoping to get a TW made but looks like its a waiting game whatever I choose.

Your other option is to buy 2nd hand, no waiting list . :snooker:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Really, that's a shame.

Or you could drop Pete147 a message......

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ing+collection

He might have a TW to your specs for sale.
                              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                              X