Stephen hendry's cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by wagga wagga
    Funny enough, the cue is already in the hands of the best player ever...

There you go...
    no - its not in my hands!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wity
      Andrew...Dunno as that'd be better really, thing is Acuerate fans would only argue thats personal feelings. Acurates claims are based on robot testing so the only thing that'd shut them up up is to let the robots prove them wrong.
      snooker is a game of touch and robots can't do it - the only test that matters is what players think - well i have offered to find out for you. lets see what happens!

Comment

• All this critisism and all these discussions are the best possible promotion for Acuerate.
        True, till someone takes them to court and sues their ass.

Comment

• This is becoming hilarious and a great laugh

Even when I would say that the gras in my garden is pink, you would reply: "give me scientific proof"

Or when I would say: the sky is blue!
          You guys would reply: No way, it's yellow...

Haha, keep it up guys, and enjoy the weather!

"It is not the brains that matter most, but how you use them, and that which guides them – the character, the heart, the generous qualities, progressive ideas."

– Fyodor Dostoyevsky - Writer

"In a time of drastic change, it is the learners who inherit the future."

– Eric Hoffer, philosopher

Comment

• Suggestion for the moderators of this forum...

Give these Acuerate fans a couple of days in which to put up or shut up and when they dont (sorry , if ) close the thread. All thats happening now is free advertising for expensive firewood which is exactly what they want.

Comment

True, till someone takes them to court and sues their ass.

You can't sue someone's ass, as the only thing you can sue it for is farting

And in the country we live in, you still have to commit a crime before you can be sued by anyone.

And producing a snooker cue that doesn't deflect is not a crime

Comment

• Forget the scientific proof but at least give us a real demonstration or some real evidence that these cues actually work. Its all well and good having a web site with a few diagrams and testimonials but the proof in the pudding is usually how many people use them.

Answer me this, if Bjorn Haneveer has improved so much with his acuerate cue then someone tell me why he has gone off the main tour since using one?
                Why is it that the only people endorsing the cue are Frenchmen and Belgiums, something to do with the fact they have been given these cues by acuerate, who just happen to be based in.... Belgium!

And finally the biggest con of all. Peter Ebdons comments. The only reason he put his name to it was because Chris Henry is his coach and long time friend. No other reason, FACT

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman
                  Forget the scientific proof but at least give us a real demonstration or some real evidence that these cues actually work. Its all well and good having a web site with a few diagrams and testimonials but the proof in the pudding is usually how many people use them.

Answer me this, if Bjorn Haneveer has improved so much with his acuerate cue then someone tell me why he has gone off the main tour since using one?
                  Why is it that the only people endorsing the cue are Frenchmen and Belgiums, something to do with the fact they have been given these cues by acuerate, who just happen to be based in.... Belgium!

And finally the biggest con of all. Peter Ebdons comments. The only reason he put his name to it was because Chris Henry is his coach and long time friend. No other reason, FACT
                  Well I have just sent this e-mail to their sales department.

My name is Andrew Ramsay I am a cue retailer from Scotland. Could you send me a trade price list please and is it possible to test one of your cues, I will be putting it in the hands of some of the worlds best players for their opinion.

Comment

Suggestion for the moderators of this forum...

Give these Acuerate fans a couple of days in which to put up or shut up and when they dont (sorry , if ) close the thread. All thats happening now is free advertising for expensive firewood which is exactly what they want.
                    Every cue is firewood. since every cue is a piece of wood, therefore every cue is expensive, since it's just another piece from any given tree

β€œTo fly we have to have resistance.”

– Maya Lin, architect

Comment

• Haneveer has gone off the Tour for reasons no one wants to experience....

Comment

Every cue is firewood. since every cue is a piece of wood, therefore every cue is expensive, since it's just another piece from any given tree

β€œTo fly we have to have resistance.”

– Maya Lin, architect
                        umm so we knew that his knowledge of the law was poor, and now we can be sure he knows nothing about cues either!

Comment

Haneveer has gone off the Tour for reasons no one wants to experience....
                          you mean a sudden and unexplainable total lack of ability to play snooker?

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147
                            you mean a sudden and unexplainable total lack of ability to play snooker?

No, he got a life....

Comment

• Nah, the poor sods hand swelled up so bad after he got a splinter in it from his cue he had to retire.

Comment

No, he got a life....

lets hope that never happens to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X