Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by dave121260 View Post
    the whole game really as its a pain chopping n changing every other shot
    So you'll want something a little bit nice then. What are your favourite splice woods?
    On Cue Facebook Page
    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

ye as id keep prob keep it for a while. urm kingwood has to be my fav at moment but snakewood,ovangkol,zebrano,

Comment

Jason Owen cue number 063

Ok, I will keep an eye out for something suitable.

If you are willing to be patient you will find a cracking cue at a bargain price as anything below 56" tends to take a big knock to the price.
        On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Or goes to asia

Comment

Originally Posted by inoffpat View Post
            Or goes to asia
            True! Just got to be quick off the mark and find the seller who can't be bothered with the uncertainty of shipping that far
            On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

hope so.

i just messaged the fella with the cue he wanted a £100 for it I offered 30-40 n he said no so that's that.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                True! Just got to be quick off the mark and find the seller who can't be bothered with the uncertainty of shipping that far
                Agreed-- i think your right, the key is PATIENTS --- GOOD THINGS COME TO HE WHO WAITS--- only im still waiting Good luck in your search.

Comment

have a look just above the splice on jasons website there is a round bit of grain then look on the one on ebay...

Comment

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                    have a look just above the splice on jasons website there is a round bit of grain then look on the one on ebay...
                    Even more telling is the gap between the top of the front splice, and where the ash comes towards it , between the ebony.

On the original it's a much smaller gap than on the 3/4 Frankencue version ( not to mention the 20mm ish diff in the splicing root on frankencue )..

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      Even more telling is the gap between the top of the front splice, and where the ash comes towards it , between the ebony.

On the original it's a much smaller gap than on the 3/4 Frankencue version ( not to mention the 20mm ish diff in the splicing root on frankencue )..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15610[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15611[/ATTACH]

Oh yeah good spot, and theres uneven splices. its awful the amount of fakes out there and people who peddle in such items to make profit grrr

Comment

Hi guys my mate was selling it for me! After a fall out with my partner she hit me with the cue therefore snapping it in 2! I took the cue to craftman cues in kippax who has a top notch reputation and he made me the shaft and put a joint in to make it a 3/4 it's not shabby as you guys are making out!

Comment

Is that why you are called Gash ?...........did she leave a deep wound !

Women scorned and all that .....bloody nightmare .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Gash View Post
                            Hi guys my mate was selling it for me! After a fall out with my partner she hit me with the cue therefore snapping it in 2! I took the cue to craftman cues in kippax who has a top notch reputation and he made me the shaft and put a joint in to make it a 3/4 it's not shabby as you guys are making out!
                            That's a good one!!! what a story!!!!!!!! good luck with the sale !!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X