Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Canny Tim View Post
    Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
    I had sent him the cue for alteration as well as ordered a cue from him and he took about two weeks to take payment from the card details I left with him. Tony is pretty busy at the moment..... not too busy for a lunch break though ....... so your cue may be in amongst dozens of others, it is possible that if you give him a nudge he may be able to pick it out of the pile.

How clearly is the packaging marked with your name etc? Did you label or mark the cue in any way with the work that needed to be carried out?
    When we last spoke I told him what I wanted doing and just told him that it was a Trevor White cue. I think a phone call will be needed.
    Experience tells me to mark your packaging so you can describe it to him, coloured electrical tape is good for this, and to write on the cue itself what you want doing using masking tape and a dark pen.

As unique as our cues are to us having a conversation about your "trevor white ash cue with ebony butt and a single splice of burr wood" could describe six or so cues they may be working on at any one time.

Give him a bell, it wont take long to sort it out mate.
    On Cue Facebook Page
    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Working...
    X